This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Kline Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
S
SmasHinG
Voice

Kline Script

Post by SmasHinG »

Hello everybody i want somebody edit or rewrite this script
I want script for with hex identds when somebody connect to server and bot check him hex identd convert to him real ip and if clean don`t make nothig but if this real ip have any in rbl zones i want to klined for example:
5f6f0b95@web.html.chat real ip 95.111.11.149 this ip is not listened in any rbl zones for proxy check and bot don`t make nothig but if ip address is on any rbl zones for proxy check i want to be klined.
I hope to understand me what i want i thank you before.

Code: Select all

bind raw - NOTICE foo 
proc foo {from keyword text} { 
   scan $::server {%[^:]} server 
   if {$from == $server} { 
      set who [lindex [split $text] 9] ;# or whatever parameter number it is 
      scan $who {%[^!]!%[^@]@%s} nick user host 
      if {[string match -nocase "*clone alert*" $text]} { 
         putserv "kline 300 *@$host :clones" ;# 300min temp kline 
      } elseif {[string match -nocase "*client connecting*" $text]} { 
         putserv "fjoin $nick #channel" 
      } 
   } 
}
SmasHinG®
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

Right off the bat this looks like a clone detector, and it's by far a lot different from what you've requested.

First, in order to check an IP on a "rbl zones" you should at least provide us with a service that dose this, or you expect whomever decides to give this a try to google that for you?

The Script Requests area runs on a voluntary basis, so the more stuff you ask others to do for you, the better are the chances this wouldn't see any other reply than mine.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
S
SmasHinG
Voice

Post by SmasHinG »

caesar wrote:Right off the bat this looks like a clone detector, and it's by far a lot different from what you've requested.

First, in order to check an IP on a "rbl zones" you should at least provide us with a service that dose this, or you expect whomever decides to give this a try to google that for you?

The Script Requests area runs on a voluntary basis, so the more stuff you ask others to do for you, the better are the chances this wouldn't see any other reply than mine.
okay i want bot to check in this zones
ircbl.ahbl.org
tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de
tor.ahbl.org
tor.kewlio.net.uk
dnsbl.dronebl.org
rbl.efnetrbl.org
that` it when bot convert hex identd to ip go to check in this zones and if ip in list of any zone bot go kline example: kline *@ip :reason copy reason from rbl zone for tor or any proxy detection and how to fix like this Triggered Kline 1440 min. for [*@84.40.111.206] [Temporary K-line 1440 min. - Blacklisted Proxy found. Visit http://rbl.efnetrbl.org/?i=84.40.111.206 for info. (2013/5/15 18.19)]
SmasHinG®
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

All addresses (except las that has a captcha) don't work at me so find other services (either free or where you have to pay for an account) that doesn't have any captcha and are actually working.

The thing is that if there are many users connecting at the same time the bot would most likely flood this service and most likely you would get blocked shortly.

I've found this and this for instance but the bot needs to wait for the site to finish loading (checking) the IP on all the sites it has listed there.
S
SmasHinG
Voice

Post by SmasHinG »

Okay make it with this zones where you find it. This can help me but slow me. I think good slow or nothing and slow is any help.
SmasHinG®
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

If you own the IRC server or you know who has the IRC server running it's easier to get a specialized module for this rather than do something via eggdrop.

To be honest, if I where you I would just drop the whole idea, especially if we take into consideration the simple fact that the service will get flooded with requests and sooner or later you would get blocked. What then? Move to another service?
S
SmasHinG
Voice

Post by SmasHinG »

BOPMs how to check this zones who i show and don`t flood and blocked :)
I want this think because i don`t have module for convert hex to ip and bopm klined. I want from you only write me this script.
I want something like this script http://www.egghelp.org/cgi-bin/tcl_arch ... ad&id=1672
but convert hex to ip and set kline and not work for chans only for server connect That`s it
SmasHinG®
d
darksis
Voice

Post by darksis »

caesar you can explain to me how this work i try but i get error from CHAT

<fishbot> [14:14:14] Tcl error in file 'eggdrop.conf':
<fishbot> [14:14:14] version conflict for package "Tcl": have 8.4, need 8.5
<fishbot>     while executing
<fishbot> "package require Tcl 8.5"
<fishbot>     (file "scripts/zapdnsbl/zapdnsbl.tcl" line 68)
<fishbot>     invoked from within
<fishbot> "source scripts/zapdnsbl/zapdnsbl.tcl"
<fishbot>     (file "eggdrop.conf" line 1356)
<fishbot> [14:14:14] * CONFIG FILE NOT LOADED (NOT FOUND, OR ERROR)
-
DCC session closed
Madalin
Master

Post by Madalin »

You need to have installed on you server tcl version 8.5 you installed currently installed 8.4
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

You have two options.

The first one it's called the lazy way and consists in altering this line:

package require Tcl 8.5
to 8.4 or remove it completely, but this is not a good way to fix this issue cos I haven't checked the entire code to see if there are functions that can be found in 8.5 or greater. If there are, then you would get other errors and would end up doing the second option, that's called the smart way, meaning to install the latest version of TCL Library.

I'd go with second option right from the start. :P
d
darksis
Voice

Post by darksis »

ok i install tcl8.5 and i i no remove the tcl8.4 if this make to me problme?
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

The upgrading (or installing) process should remove the old version when it's installing a new one.