This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

forbid flags

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
S
SmasHinG
Voice

forbid flags

Post by SmasHinG »

Somebody can make script for forbid flags i want script in who i set flags example: +a or +d +k or something else and this flags can`t using from users. This flags possibly to use only from users write in special list in script.
That`s it
Thank you
Last edited by SmasHinG on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmasHinG®
d
dirty
Halfop

Post by dirty »

Trey rewriting the request above because you can barely understand what your asking. Also consider giving an example of what this "script" is suppose to do.
come to the dark side.. I have cookies!
WwW.BotZone.TK
S
SmasHinG
Voice

Post by SmasHinG »

I want to have in script list with nicknames who can use and set this forbid flags to other users, and when set any of this forbid flags to some user. User can`t use this flags if try to set to him script will send message forbid flags you don`t have access.
SmasHinG®
d
dirty
Halfop

Post by dirty »

First of all.. TRAY* not Trey :)) sorry .. second of all you can not do that to be available in any script.. you need to paste the script your using here and someone will modify your script so you can add a specific flag to someone so they will be prohibited from using the commands. This can not be done for all scripts as far as I`m concerned.
come to the dark side.. I have cookies!
WwW.BotZone.TK
S
SmasHinG
Voice

Post by SmasHinG »

This options is default not using tcl script. And i not have what i paste. Just somebody if be good make some script or someone else :)
SmasHinG®
J
Johannes13
Halfop

Post by Johannes13 »

Can someone crate crystal working ball? Coz I not udersnd op.

Just kidding.

It is hard/if not impossible to understand what you want. I suggest posting an example of what you expect.
S
SmasHinG
Voice

Post by SmasHinG »

Johannes13 wrote:Can someone crate crystal working ball? Coz I not udersnd op.

Just kidding.

It is hard/if not impossible to understand what you want. I suggest posting an example of what you expect.
I want special flag can set only from users who insert in TCL list. I want in tcl have list with nicknames who can set this special flag to users. Flags like +a or +d or something else. Do you understand me now ?
SmasHinG®
Madalin
Master

Post by Madalin »

You can use ascript. It has what you need and more.

wget wget.ascript.name <-- to download their latest version. Just compile an eggdrop and ad does files over the eggdrop and edit the .conf and run the bot. If you have other problems about installing ask here and ill help.
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

By default the eggdrop doesn't have any scripts, only the party line (DCC Chat/Telnet connection with it) has user flags.

If you have have any TCL scripts that have public commands and want to limit the commands to certain flags, the you need to edit those files in order to suit your needs.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.