This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

incith:weather (2.8p) (Dec. 18th, 2008)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
c
chadrt
Voice

Script outputting html into party line...

Post by chadrt »

When I try to run this it outputs this to the party line! I thought when I first saw it that it was in response to not having http.tcl so I loaded that (above all other scripts) and it still wont respond with anything other than this in the PLine. If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears :D

Code: Select all

[10:27:48] Tcl error [incith::weather::weather_handler]: unable to convert date-time string "January</option><option selected="selected" value="2">February</option><option  value="3">March</option><option  value="4">April</option><option  value="5">May</option><option  value="6">June</option><option  value="7">July</option><option  value="8">August</option><option  value="9">September</option><option  value="10">October</option><option  value="11">Novem
r
romprod
Halfop

Post by romprod »

Tried loading and I get this error messages back in the party line but nothing in the channel.

[10:24:32] incith:weather-2.9c: <user/#channel> !weather rotherham
[10:24:36] Tcl error [incith::weather::weather_handler]: invalid command name "incith::google::descdecode"
But then I get the following correct response in the partyline, as well as it correctly outputting to the channel.

[10:27:57] incith:weather-2.9c: <_rp/#premierleague> !weather canada
[10:28:09] [!s] PRIVMSG #premierleague :607 results found, listing first 25: Abbotsford, British Columbia; Acadia Valley, Alberta; Addenbroke Island, British Columbia; Agassiz, British Columbia; Aklavik, Northwest Territories; Amherst, Nova Scotia; Argentia, Newfoundland; Armstrong, Ontario; Arviat, Nunavut; Assiniboia, Saskatchewan; Athabasca Agcm, Canada; Atikokan, Ontario; Atlee, Alberta; Baccaro Pt, Nova Scotia; Bachelors Island
I'm running V2.9c on eggdrop 1.6.21
B
Bette
Voice

Post by Bette »

romprod wrote:Tried loading and I get this error messages back in the party line but nothing in the channel.

[10:24:36] Tcl error [incith::weather::weather_handler]: invalid command name "incith::google::descdecode"
But then I get the following correct response in the partyline, as well as it correctly outputting to the channel.

[10:28:09] [!s] PRIVMSG #premierleague :607 results found, listing first 25: Abbotsford, British Columbia; Acadia Valley, Alberta; Addenbroke Island, British Columbia; Agassiz, British Columbia; Aklavik, Northwest Territories; Amherst, Nova Scotia; Argentia, Newfoundland; Armstrong, Ontario; Arviat, Nunavut; Assiniboia, Saskatchewan; Athabasca Agcm, Canada; Atikokan, Ontario; Atlee, Alberta; Baccaro Pt, Nova Scotia; Bachelors Island
Getting the samme error

[21:17:35] incith:weather-2.9c: <Bette/#root> !weather aarhus
[21:17:38] Tcl error [incith::weather::weather_handler]: invalid command name "incith::google::descdecode"
w
willyw
Revered One

Post by willyw »

Regarding:

#---------------------------------------------------------------------#
# incith:weather                                                 v2.9c#

For some time now I have noticed that the return when using
!sky
no longer included:
Visible light
Daylight length
Tomorrow

as it had for so long.

Finally today, I went looking for it.
And found it. :)

Go approximately line 1026 and find:

regexp -- {<td>Length Of Visible Light:</td> ... ... ... 
and change the first letter of the word "Of" to a lower case letter "o".

regexp -- {<td>Length of Visible Light:</td> ... ... ...
Save and rehash.

Fixed it for me. :)

I hope this helps someone else, too.
bunnybump
Voice

Post by bunnybump »

romprod wrote:Tried loading and I get this error messages back in the party line but nothing in the channel.

what you did with the script? we need to solve the problem, NOT showing off :x
In the Beginning... Was the Command Line
B
Bette
Voice

Post by Bette »

Any one that have a newer .diff file that is used in version 2.8o to 2.8p ?
play4free2
Voice

Post by play4free2 »

Thanks for the fix on the !sky willyw,

I just changed mine and it works fine now too :)

I had noticed the change also just didn't look for a fix to it.
420-HIGHTIMES IRC Network
b
brando
Voice

Post by brando »

What I have found with the incith-weather.tcl v2.9c is that you need the incith-google v2.1x tcl http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php? ... &start=795 loaded along with it.

I'm not sure why this is but I'm assuming elements of the weather script need elements of the google script to work correctly in order to search for the weather. Also, remember to .chanset #channel +google and +weather.
w
willyw
Revered One

new fixes

Post by willyw »

A little bird (on an #eggdrop channel) just told me that some new fixes are out.

This one:

Tcl error [incith::weather::weather_handler]: invalid command name "incith::google::descdecode"
and the one mentioned above, regarding:
!sky
have been fixed.

Grab the script here:
http://ereader.kiczek.com/incith-weather.tcl

Enjoy !
a
arkadio
Voice

Post by arkadio »

Suppose I would like to translate the ''Conditions'' output to my local language. What could I do?

Im looking for some function calling at line 292 and so. I would translate it manually, with a list, like, when the key is 'Overcast', it will retrieve the translated value for it in that function.

if {[info exists html(conditions)] && [string length $html(conditions)] >= 1} {
          set input [string map "{%w2%} {${incith::weather::seperator}[ibold "Conditions:"] $html(conditions)}" $input]
} else {
          set input [string map "{%w2%} {}" $input]
}

Im not really much of a TCL scripter. Could anyone help me on this?

-----------

Solved:

http://pastebin.com/p9qeAWnv
k
khalidxpert
Voice

its not working since long

Post by khalidxpert »

i was using it before many years

but now a days its giving an eror
also it dont show the weather of !lahore

its in Pakistan country Lahore city

pls. check

Khalid
w
willyw
Revered One

Re: its not working since long

Post by willyw »

khalidxpert wrote: ...
also it dont show the weather of !lahore

its in Pakistan country Lahore city
For what it is worth:

I just checked on a bot of mine that has incith-weather script loaded on it.
This is what I got:
!weather lahore

Lahore, Pakistan (31.5°N/74.4°E)
Updated: 6:00 PM PKT (April 23, 2015)
Conditions: Clear
Temperature: 99°F (37.2°C)
High/Low: 102/69°F (38.9/20.6°C)
Humidity: 17%
Dew Point: 46°F (7.8°C)
Pressure: 29.68 in/1005 hPa
Wind: NNE at 9 MPH (15 KPH)
It appears to be working.

Further, this is at the top of the script - perhaps this is useful info for you:

#---------------------------------------------------------------------#
# incith:weather                                                 v2.9c#
#                                                                     #

For a fun (and popular) Trivia game, visit us at: irc.librairc.net #science-fiction . Over 300K Q & A to play in BogusTrivia !
i
inittab
Voice

new error

Post by inittab »

started getting the following error recently, tried latest scripts from this thread and same thing. any ideas?

[21:25] Tcl error [incith::weather::weather_handler]: can't read "output(update_time)": no such element in array
H
Hellster
Voice

Re: new error

Post by Hellster »

inittab wrote:started getting the following error recently, tried latest scripts from this thread and same thing. any ideas?

[21:25] Tcl error [incith::weather::weather_handler]: can't read "output(update_time)": no such element in array
Mine says a different error, so maybe a few things are changed on the site ?

Tcl error [incith::weather::weather_handler]: can't read "html(todays_day)": no such element in array

[20:31:40] - incith:weather-2.9a loaded.
play4free2
Voice

Post by play4free2 »

Weather Underground has shutdown Classic Wunderground. Classic Wunderground will no longer be available after May 4, 2015.
420-HIGHTIMES IRC Network