This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

i want to run a vps command through eggdrop

General support and discussion of Eggdrop bots.
k
khalidxpert
Voice

i want to run a vps command through eggdrop

Post by khalidxpert »

i want to run vps commands like ls or ps x or like other linux commadns via tcl or party line possible

regards.

Khalid
w
willyw
Revered One

Re: i want to run a vps command through eggdrop

Post by willyw »

khalidxpert wrote:i want to run vps commands like ls or ps x or like other linux commadns via tcl or party line possible
Look up the
exec
tcl command. But be careful with it.
For a fun (and popular) Trivia game, visit us at: irc.librairc.net #science-fiction . Over 300K Q & A to play in BogusTrivia !
w
willyw
Revered One

Post by willyw »

For a fun (and popular) Trivia game, visit us at: irc.librairc.net #science-fiction . Over 300K Q & A to play in BogusTrivia !
j
juanamores
Master

Post by juanamores »

It can be adapted to the CMD (console) Windows VPS?
After the bot access the console windows (C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe).
I need to run the following commands:
TASKLIST (list all running processes)
TSKILL [PID] (Kill a process, where [PID] is the PID number of the process that we want to eliminate. The PID can be seen when the processes listed above command.)
i.e tskill 2358
CD ( Displays the current directory name or change to another directory)
i.e cd C:\Windrop\
eggdrop -n (Makes the bot enters the network.)

With suitable flags and a special channel where TCL can it run, this would be very useful when the bot freezes, that an administrator can kill the process and then rerun.

EDIT:
I found an application called TWAPI in this LINK.
It contains over 40 TCLs for handling Windows.
He would have to study hard to understand which performs the task of all I want.
In addition to not understand much English, it would hinder me much.
If anyone can see this application and tell me what all I have to install TCLs would appreciate.
If you do not understand my ideas is because I can not think in English, I help me with Google Translate. I only speak Spanish. Bear with me. Thanks :)