This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

New wikipedia script pls

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
a
anotherrace
Voice

New wikipedia script pls

Post by anotherrace »

Can i pls have a new wikipedia script. I think the one by incith-google and fordlawnmower is not working anymore :/

Thank you in advance.
s
silentziler
Voice

Re: New wikipedia script pls

Post by silentziler »

anotherrace wrote:Can i pls have a new wikipedia script. I think the one by incith-google and fordlawnmower is not working anymore :/

Thank you in advance.
Wikipedia Quick Link by: Hen Asraf

is a pretty nifty script, it posts a link to your search.

Im sure you could probly modify the script to do more.

Link: http://www.egghelp.org/tclhtml/3478-4-0 ... -quick.htm
Get_A_Fix
Master

Post by Get_A_Fix »

Alternatively, since incith:google is maintained, and Fordlawnmower is around IRC and still releasing scripts, you could contact either author and they'd appreciate the report about it not working and update the script to give you a fixed released.

It's a good idea to try different script's though, to see which one best suits your needs and you can expand from there.
We explore.. and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge.. and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias.. and you call us criminals.