egghelp.org community Forum Index
[ egghelp.org home | forum home ]
egghelp.org community
Discussion of eggdrop bots, shell accounts and tcl scripts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What mean Message in Defero Telnet Client

Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Eggdrop Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juanamores
Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: What mean Message in Defero Telnet Client Reply with quote

What does this message mean in the party of Defero Telnet Client?

Quote:
[05:23:38] Telnet connection: no-reverse-dns-configured.com/37067
[05:23:38] Timeout/EOF ident connection
[05:23:38] Refused telnet@no-reverse-dns-configured.com (non-bot)

Get_A_Fix
Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: What mean Message in Defero Telnet Client Reply with quote

You can find information about generic timeouts here.

I would recommend using the IP set for my-ip in eggdrop.conf (if your my-hostname really is no-reverse-dns-configured.com, then it would be 89.248.168.219) and make sure your listen port is between 52000-62000
Do you have the -telnet!*@* host added to your host list? Do you have your home IP range added, or just your IRC vhosts?
juanamores
Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: What mean Message in Defero Telnet Client Reply with quote

Get_A_Fix wrote:

I would recommend using the IP set for my-ip in eggdrop.conf (if your my-hostname really is no-reverse-dns-configured.com, then it would be 89.248.168.219) and make sure your listen port is between 52000-62000

This was already done.

Get_A_Fix wrote:

Do you have the -telnet!*@* host added to your host list?

I did not have it added, now I've done it this way:
Code:
.+HOST juanamores -telnet!*@*

Is it correct?

Get_A_Fix wrote:

Do you have your home IP range added, or just your IRC vhosts?

This was already done.

Having made that change, I have not been given any errors for now. Smile
Get_A_Fix
Master

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: What mean Message in Defero Telnet Client Reply with quote

Yes, correct. Is your telnet and Defero working now?
juanamores
Master

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: What mean Message in Defero Telnet Client Reply with quote

Get_A_Fix wrote:
Yes, correct. Is your telnet and Defero working now?

Yes, it always worked, even with the error we solved. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Eggdrop Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: