This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Ophmisu and Bogus Trivia Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
t
trivium1981
Voice

Ophmisu and Bogus Trivia Script

Post by trivium1981 »

Hello first time to post.I am looking for freelancer. I am not sure if there are still active tcl programmer nowadays for the eggdrop. Is there anybody here can combine the feature of both trivia scripts? You could reply here or send me a private message. Thank you
SpiKe^^
Owner

Post by SpiKe^^ »

Explain some.

Looked up ophmisu trivia, not much to be learned there...
SpiKe^^

Get BogusTrivia 2.06.4.7 at www.mytclscripts.com
or visit the New Tcl Acrhive at www.tclarchive.org
t
trivium1981
Voice

Post by trivium1981 »

Hi SpiKe^^ . Thanks for the awesome script by the way! It was working flawlessly! I just looked up the description of ophmisu it supports team game not sure how it works. I think you have some kind of team and accumulates the total points of the team members. Looked up the trivia.tcl inside (I don't understand codes) I saw some more bonus points and winning streak bonus points. Error reporting of the Q&A.