This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Help please anti proxy/clones script please

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
b
blameshift
Voice

Help please anti proxy/clones script please

Post by blameshift »

Hey All

I need a script for anti clones

I believe it's clonesx lame script

random letters in usernames and real name

Chars 5-6 nicks and real names are 4-6

any decent script to combat this lame excuse for an attack

kind regards,
BlameShift
s
simo
Revered One

Post by simo »

Proxy ips are typically tackled by using dnsbl from ircd side
Depending on the ircd ur using u could set the proper channel modes if its on dalnet they added new features recently to counter these kind of floods and abuse also spikes anti mass join tcl and anti repeat tcl should reduce these kind of Atacks as well.

Pm me i may be able to help you im running various ircd versions myselve to test with.
b
blameshift
Voice

Post by blameshift »

simo wrote:Proxy ips are typically tackled by using dnsbl from ircd side
Depending on the ircd ur using u could set the proper channel modes if its on dalnet they added new features recently to counter these kind of floods and abuse also spikes anti mass join tcl and anti repeat tcl should reduce these kind of Atacks as well.

Pm me i may be able to help you im running various ircd versions myselve to test with.
Cheers ill do that

Im running UnrealIRCD 4.2.3/4.2.4
s
simo
Revered One

Post by simo »

u might want to upgrade unreal to the latest release and load some 3rd party modules that are usefull against these kinds of abuse and floods