This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Auto Voice To Those Who Are Register NICK.

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
s
simo
Revered One

Post by simo »

now getting:
Tcl error [::RegVoice::isReg]: unbalanced open paren
in expression "(!1"
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

Oh boy.. coding habit made me open the if with an ( instead of an { like TCL wants. :roll: Locate:

Code: Select all

if (![channel get $chan checkisauth] || ![onchan $nick $chan] || [isop $nick $chan] || [isvoice $nick $chan]} continue 
and replace it with:

Code: Select all

if {![channel get $chan checkisauth] || ![onchan $nick $chan] || [isop $nick $chan] || [isvoice $nick $chan]} continue 
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
s
simo
Revered One

Post by simo »

that seemed to fix it thx caesar
s
simo
Revered One

Post by simo »

i noticed like for example on dalnet u can use multiple targets for whois command meaning u can compress multi nicks in in 1 whois command (not sure what max allowed is as raw 005 doesnt say on connect i tried like 20 nicks in 1 whois command and it seemed to execute fine tho)

like so: whois nick,nick,nick,nick,nick,nick,nick,nick,nick,nick,nick,nick,nick

wich might result in not gettin disconnected in the case of mass joins unlike having it execute 1 by 1

whois nick1
whois nick2
whois nick3
whois nick4
whois nick5
whois nick6
whois nick7
whois nick8

wich might get u disconnected since using a command excessively in the case of a mass join wich happens regularly on dalnet not to mention the daily netsplits wich has nicks mass rejoin again after servers link again