egghelp.org community Forum Index
[ egghelp.org home | forum home ]
egghelp.org community
Discussion of eggdrop bots, shell accounts and tcl scripts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

someone correct my mistake
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Script Support & Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flink
Voice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mabrook wrote:
flink,

just saying from my own opinion (from my experienced for that SAMCLOUD/SAM BROADCASTER ) ..

go as what you need to do.. no worries..

hope you find a good resolutions from this matter.

thank you very much.

is very respectable, for that this is a free forum for the opinion of all users, just my comment came out by the opinions that you provided that I tried them all and no change of result with what I exposed at the beginning with the icecast tcl and the question I asked if someone could review it and help me to leave the messages by the room, even so thank you very much for participating and glad that this is not lost and learn from all Smile Wink

if my english is not the best I asked for a translator for Santa Claus Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Script Support & Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: