This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

eggdrop connect with chatgpt

Help for those learning Tcl or writing their own scripts.
B
Baslerstab
Voice

eggdrop connect with chatgpt

Post by Baslerstab »

hi

I'm trying to connect the eggdrop with api requests to chat-gpt or other services where possible and give answers when someone types !ask <blabla>. The answer should come back as a private message because the answers would be too large for public channels.
i've got keys. anyone would help me?

sorry for my bad english, i'm swissgerman.

thx
Nicci
CrazyCat
Revered One

Re: eggdrop connect with chatgpt

Post by CrazyCat »

I'll pass.
"chatgpt" is the best way to make me blind ;)
MeinVali
Voice

Post by MeinVali »

Hi Nicci,

No need to apologize for your English – it's perfectly fine! Connecting Eggdrop with ChatGPT through API requests sounds like an interesting project. To assist you, I'll need a bit more information:

ChatGPT API:

Do you have access to the ChatGPT API, and have you obtained the necessary API key?

Programming Language:
In which programming language are you planning to implement the connection? Common choices include Python, JavaScript, or TCL (since Eggdrop is TCL-scriptable).

Example Code:
If you've already written some code, could you share the snippet you're working on? This will help me understand your approach better.

Once you provide more details, I'll be happy to guide you further or help with any specific challenges you might be facing.

Best regards
B
Baslerstab
Voice

Post by Baslerstab »

sent you an pm. with some examples of code .-.-
check out!!
B
Baslerstab
Voice