This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

linking an eggdrop with chat.ai oder similar

General support and discussion of Eggdrop bots.
B
Baslerstab
Voice

linking an eggdrop with chat.ai oder similar

Post by Baslerstab »

hi guys

i've got this funky idea, linking a eggdrop with a chat AI. call !question or !talk in allchat and answer from AI gone to private.
i've never seen a similar script, but i'm to not so good in tcl and similar, think python.
i'm searching a partner who thinks thats a good project to realise, need someone higher leveld educated in these things.
if someone has fun taking this adventure with me and making a new style of bot, pls contact me.

sorry my bad english, i'm from swiss. if someone speaks german, its less difficult, but i speak also english or france.

if got a AWS server, with unrealircd 6 and anope running for test purposes. a little eggdrop bot is running too.
i need someone who want to teach me some tricks and something to learn more about python and tcl and the whole stuff.
i also got access to chat.ai api keys, to test it.

my name is nicci, you can contact me here, i'm looking the next days here,

thanks for your advice and your patience.

sinc,

nicci

Moderation: removed mail & whatsapp
CrazyCat
Revered One

Re: linking an eggdrop with chat.ai oder similar

Post by CrazyCat »

You already posted viewtopic.php?t=21344 which seems to be the same idea/project
B
Baslerstab
Voice

Re: linking an eggdrop with chat.ai oder similar

Post by Baslerstab »

sorry you can delete it..