This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

help nerfbendrs triviabot

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
o
ottozuts
Voice

help nerfbendrs triviabot

Post by ottozuts »

hello i dl nerfbendrs triviabot after hrs of installing
***WARNING*** Unable to find the following trivia bank: TriviaBanks/DemoBank.qst! Please inform EteRNo! They will need to check to ensure the trivia banks are entered properly in the trivia config file (both for trivia and scramble banks) and exist in the 'TriviaBanks' directory too and then use the recount command...CaPiTaLs count in filenames! ;)
ive use the recount command but keep saying the same warning
can anubody help me :D
user

Re: help nerfbendrs triviabot

Post by user »

ottozuts wrote: ***WARNING*** Unable to find the following trivia bank: TriviaBanks/DemoBank.qst!
Have you ever read "The Manual"?
o
ottozuts
Voice

nerfbendrs triviabot help

Post by ottozuts »

hello all why do i get dis msg

***WARNING*** Unable to find the following trivia bank: TriviaBanks/100! Please inform EteRNo! They will need to check to ensure the trivia banks are entered properly in the trivia config file (both for trivia and scramble banks) and exist in the 'TriviaBanks' directory too and then use the recount command...CaPiTaLs count in filenames! ;)

and my bot says

<(ottozuts> [10:47] Tcl error in script for 'timer196':
<(ottozuts> [10:47] random limit must be greater than zero
<(ottozuts> [10:47] Tcl error in script for 'timer198':
<(ottozuts> [10:47] random limit must be greater than zero

what should i do pls help im newbie :D
arcane
Master

Post by arcane »

well, maybe because the script can't find the trivia bank "TriviaBanks/100"... :roll:
and for the tcl error:
either you have changed anything in the file or the error occurs because of the trivia bank error above or you should post some excerpts from the script (especially parts with "rand").
aVote page back online!
Check out the most popular voting script for eggdrop bots.

Join the metal tavern!
F
FuE-
Halfop

Post by FuE- »

and when i load nefbenders config file in scripts/trivia/scripts/ the bot die and say command FuE- is unknown or something.... and thats the second line in the config file...