This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Question making Website

Help with usage of shell accounts and bouncers.
T
TakaShi^^
Voice

Question making Website

Post by TakaShi^^ »

Hello,i bought a Shell account provided with 1 Personal Website ....im not sure how do i use it or make my own website...wat program to create website...there is a www on the ftp.... i wan website program tat support SQL
Im learning!!!
^DooM^
Owner

Post by ^DooM^ »

Email your shell provider for information on how to use your shell account.
The lifecycle of a noob is complex. Fledgling noobs gestate inside biometric pods. Once a budding noob has matured thru gestation they climb out of their pod, sit down at a PC, ask a bunch of questions that are clearly in the FAQ, The Noob is born
T
TakaShi^^
Voice

Post by TakaShi^^ »

o.O they say put a html inside the www folder....but im using php file....how to change php file to index .html

o god damn it....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mssql_connect() in /usr/home/advanced/****/www/test2/config.php on line 32
Im learning!!!
^DooM^
Owner

Post by ^DooM^ »

You cant. PHP is a scripting language. Unless php is installed on your shell you will have to use standard html files, and besides this is a tcl help forum not a php/html web development forum. try visiting 'phpfreaks' or the like for help on your web development issues.
The lifecycle of a noob is complex. Fledgling noobs gestate inside biometric pods. Once a budding noob has matured thru gestation they climb out of their pod, sit down at a PC, ask a bunch of questions that are clearly in the FAQ, The Noob is born