This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

ERUPT TODO.TCL

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
d
dvibe
Voice

ERUPT TODO.TCL

Post by dvibe »

HI !

Searching the ERUPT TODO.TCL from the owner of RUPTBOT.

Please Help

thanx
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

google doesn't find it, hence it's not on the Internet ;)
Thunderdome
Op

Post by Thunderdome »

google was made by 2 idiots, who want to cash in at the account of so many ingenuous geeks.
google is just another search engine, and lately not very good.
hence, try other search engines.
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

those "two idiots" just happen to be ingenious billionaires.. don't be hatin' 'cos ur jealous :wink:

dvibe, you obviously didn't spend more than a few seconds searching for this tcl, seein' how I found it in less than a minute.
cheers :mrgreen:
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

YooHoo wrote:dvibe, you obviously didn't spend more than a few seconds searching for this tcl, seein' how I found it in less than a minute.
cheers :mrgreen:
Too much like hard work?
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

well there's much hype in google, but those two guys' billions are real, at least for now hehe... until the bubble bursts... their real value can't possibly be $300 a share, this is madness

that being said, I agree they are ingenious
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

demond wrote:well there's much hype in google, but those two guys' billions are real, at least for now hehe... until the bubble bursts... their real value can't possibly be $300 a share, this is madness

/me thanks God for the wisdom to buy shares for $85.00 @ thier I.P.O. :lol: :lol: :lol:
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

YooHoo wrote:
demond wrote:well there's much hype in google, but those two guys' billions are real, at least for now hehe... until the bubble bursts... their real value can't possibly be $300 a share, this is madness

/me thanks God for the wisdom to buy shares for $85.00 @ thier I.P.O. :lol: :lol: :lol:
you better pray to God to bless you with the wisdom of ditching those stocks the day before they crash :P
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

8) /me waits for $350 hehehe
Thunderdome
Op

Post by Thunderdome »

just because one has money, does not mean it is not a complete idiot.
This is the problem with the world, people are measured by the money they have. Wake up, most people who are billionaires are complete morons... I am not jealous, I think it's unfair that so few have so many while so many have zero... I pity the billionaires, for they are really poor in spirit. :)
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Thunderdome wrote:just because one has money, does not mean it is not a complete idiot.
This is the problem with the world, people are measured by the money they have. Wake up, most people who are billionaires are complete morons... I am not jealous, I think it's unfair that so few have so many while so many have zero... I pity the billionaires, for they are really poor in spirit. :)
Then I suggest you go and write your own little Web based search engine that is as functional as Google and then, after many years of hard work, list it publicly or sell it to that other "idiot" Bill and then we can all call YOU an idiot for having money. :P

PS: This is an eggdrop discussion forum.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Thunderdome wrote:just because one has money, does not mean it is not a complete idiot.
Well you're wrong by judgin from nothing like that, there's a difference between a billionare who became a billionare and that who was born a billionare. Yet, if you're born a billionare it does not make you a moron. You see if you're the kind who's able to become a billionare then you must be rich in the spirit before anything but ofcourse there might be some exceptions. Anyway, "Success requires no explanations, failure permits no alibis."

And remember "To judge is not to understand because if you understood you wouldn't be judging."
Thunderdome
Op

Post by Thunderdome »

fortune cookies?

What I know is that they are full of it... sure, google was a good thing, but until 1998m just a crappy engine like others out there. the geek community liked it.... booom!
now?
it's a marketing sale... you get more "economic" results than real results...
it monitors you by cookies...
the bosses have weird political afinities (they even cooperated with china in censorship)...

sure, google has good things... but I am talking about the owners... and that is up to no good.

" Yet, if you're born a billionare it does not make you a moron" - not always ... but... Paris Hilton is what anyway?

"ou see if you're the kind who's able to become a billionare then you must be rich in the spirit "

exactly the opposite... Must be bright in mind. But usually, if all they want is money and power, they certainly are quit poor in spirit. Just a brilliant mind lost (attention, brilliant in money making, because a scientist or doctor are as brilliant and earn much less). american dream = money for many. the truth is nothing of that really brings happiness or fullfilment. Just see so many billionaires in the US. They have it all, yet look at them. I even pity some. And remember: Christ, Budha, Gandhi, Madre Teresa - none had fortune. No to mention so many writers and thinkers... wonder why?

"A camel will pass a needle hole easier than a richman entering heaven"
(not by a fortune cookie)

And by that order of tough, G. Bush would be a hero! A great wisdom from heaven. lol A really sucess, a real mentor! Great insight and spirituality!

By the way, what is an eggdrop? :P

ps: there is always an explanation for sucess... and many thing sucessfull nowadays (music for example) are the exact opposite of quality or deserved sucess. And... you can only judge rightly if you understand!
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

What I said was based on the visions of great philosophers and not an interpretation of mine which I just thought about this instant. IMO having a burning desire for wealth is different than wishing for it, is the wisher who's rich inside ?

Anway, we're getting out of topic here so let's just stop :)