This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Netbots not inviting all leafs.

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
c
ckin-
Voice

Netbots not inviting all leafs.

Post by ckin- »

Hi! I searched the forum but couldnt find anyone that has had this prob.

I've got 8 bots. And I'm trying to get the to invite each other. Problem is seems 4 bots never gets invited for some reason. They dont join a new chan either if I do .netjoin. But all bots are linked. They op eachother and all other things. but just this isnt working. I get no errors either. All are recognised aswell if I do .channel #channel etc.

Sometimes they invite one of the bots who usualy dont get invited.
The bot that isnt on the channel is requesting invite to all other bots but nothing happends.

I'm at loss here.

TIA
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

read the top sticky post in this forum and try to proceed accordingly (that is, by logging botnet traffic, make sure the bots in question actually send/receive netbots messages they are supposed to)

also, check for correctness your netbots bot flags, bot groups etc.
slennox
Owner

Post by slennox »

c
ckin-
Voice

Post by ckin- »

ah yes it worked when I disabled bop_icheck. but I have bop_hcheck disabled aswell because I'm on linknet and I have +h on to scramble the host name. even tho I have added a hostmask to all bots tha have +h on that cleares out the random scramble in the hostmask it still didnt work. so having both bop_icheck and bop_hcheck disabled is kind of a security risk, no?