This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Help with a game TCL

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
m
mindflow
Voice

Help with a game TCL

Post by mindflow »

Hi, i have a TCL i use, it gather info from game servers, then it paste the info out in a /msg to the user asking for server info, it working just fine, now to my problem. I wan the TCL to send me the IP of the players, now it sends ping/score/nick/map type/server address, somone that want to give it a shot? i send u the TCL if u think u can solve my problem..
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

wrong forum dude, this one is for people who try to script themselves

and I doubt anyone would care to d/l & fix your script unless you post some relevant code
connection, sharing, dcc problems? click <here>
before asking for scripting help, read <this>
use

Code: Select all

tag when posting logs, code
m
mindflow
Voice

Post by mindflow »

It's made by a dude that quited internet, yes internet. and it's made with TCL, and some files name.c, i solve the TCL part, but dosent know s*t about *.c files.. i know how to compile and use them, but thats it. the TCL i rewrote, so it's 80% my "code"..
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

what you need to be done requires knowledge of specific APIs of that game server, and fixing C code; so your best bet is to post the code and APIs documentation in Modules & Programming forum and hope someone will bother with that
connection, sharing, dcc problems? click <here>
before asking for scripting help, read <this>
use

Code: Select all

tag when posting logs, code