This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Side pick out

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
B
BoEhSeR-OnKeL
Voice

Side pick out

Post by BoEhSeR-OnKeL »

Hi,
I would like to know, if there is a kind of possibility to make some changes in the script which shows the information of a player.
At the moment it looks like - you can see on this page -
http://www.schoolwars.de/get.php?user=23411

513|pWn4gE|10|11796|8058.3|3006.5|134|Lübeck|Lübeck|OgC`

Explanation:
513 (Global Rang)|pWn4gE (Ingame Nick)|10 (Class)|11796 (Points)|8058.3 (Power)|3006.5 (Knowledge)|134 (Friends)|Lübeck (Hometown)|Lübeck (Present Whereabouts)|OgC` (Gang)

This looks a bit badly arranged. My Idea would be, to create it a bit like:

!details2 28527

1. Line: *** Players Details - pWn4gE : currently class 10 - Server 2
2. Line Global Rang: 1140 - Gang: OgC` - General Points: 6574 - Power: 4223.6 - Knowledge: 1884.5 Friends: 149 - Hometown: Würzburg - Present Whereabouts: Würzburg

Would be great if this could be structured like this or similar to this example.

I‘m having a second question for a possible change in the script. When I want to look up the details of a user, I have to use his ID.
Is it possible to script a file, that you can also use the Ingame Nick of a User and not only his User ID? Like:

!details2 pWn4gE
Or the
URL http://www.schoolwars.de/get.php?user=pWn4gE

So that if you use only the Ingame Nick for getting the details the script looks up in that file which user ID this Nick is having and because of this knowing the details of that person…
pWn4gE = 28527

Would be happy to hear of you soon, Thanks!
B
BoEhSeR-OnKeL
Voice

Post by BoEhSeR-OnKeL »

none can help me? :cry: