This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

gamefaq tcl script v1.10 by Amien

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
s
spuniun
Voice

gamefaq tcl script v1.10 by Amien

Post by spuniun »

gamefaq.com has recently changed the layout of their upcoming releases pages and this scrip no longer works.

I started to work on updating the string matching but I'm not as capable of handling it as I'm sure the author (or others) are.
De Kus
Revered One

Post by De Kus »

well, have you tried to contact the original/last author?
De Kus
StarZ|De_Kus, De_Kus or DeKus on IRC
Copyright © 2005-2009 by De Kus - published under The MIT License
Love hurts, love strengthens...
s
spuniun
Voice

Post by spuniun »

If I could, I would... the script only refers to Amien as the author, there is no contact info or homepage listed nor does google turn up anything except this site's tcl archive.

Hence, I'm posting.

No need to troll.
De Kus
Revered One

Post by De Kus »

Read closer, he left an eMail address with explicit wish to contact him about bugs.
De Kus
StarZ|De_Kus, De_Kus or DeKus on IRC
Copyright © 2005-2009 by De Kus - published under The MIT License
Love hurts, love strengthens...
AxS
Halfop

Post by AxS »

Any luck with a fix spuniun?
w
w0lfstar
Voice

Post by w0lfstar »

would also like a fix

wolfy
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

De Kus wrote:Read closer, he left an eMail address with explicit wish to contact him about bugs.
Use the address to contact the author with your bug reports.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
AxS
Halfop

Post by AxS »

Already tried contacting the author :P

Otherwise why bother coming here to get help?
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

AxS wrote:Any luck with a fix spuniun?
Indicates you did not!
Search | FAQ | RTM
AxS
Halfop

Post by AxS »

It indicates we need help with it, please.
f
fkfmf
Voice

i try to contact author

Post by fkfmf »

i tried a few times to contact the author and no luck,no reply with any info.
please help.
thanks in advance.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

It is apparent this script is no longer supported. One might be lucky in that another will take over the script and update it.
Search | FAQ | RTM
speechles
Revered One

hmmm..

Post by speechles »

I loved the style of incith-google so much I incorporated some things into it. One of them being a much more versatile gamefaqs script than this. One that will spill as many upcoming titles for more systems and all 3 regions as you ever wanted. Not to mention the IGN search.. Although there isn't much customizing to these sections of the script, but with all the functions together it makes a handy dandy all-on-one bot script for gamers ;) really spammy stuff.. keke
You can find out about it below..
http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php? ... &start=130

Have fun, ~speechless

BTW, I tried to add things that I hadn't seen done before.. Hence the gamefaqs,ebay,youtube,ign,..etc.. :wink:
w
w0lfstar
Voice

Post by w0lfstar »

sad no one can fix this nice script :(

wolfy
speechles
Revered One

Post by speechles »

w0lfstar wrote:sad no one can fix this nice script :(

wolfy
not when it sucked and was limited to USA.. what an arrogant script..
i did u one better, look..

Code: Select all

<speechles> !gf nds in usa
<sp33chy> NDS North America (USA) | 09/18 Bratz: Forever Diamondz | Danny Phantom Urban Jungle | Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team | 09/19 Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime | Konductra | Open Season | The Suite Life of Zack & Cody: Tipton Trouble | 09/25 Alex Rider: Stormbreaker | Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis | 09/26 Bubble Bobble Revolution | Harlem Globetrotters: World Tour | Mage Knight:
<sp33chy> Destiny's Soldier | Rainbow Islands Revolution | 10/01 Digimon 5 | 10/03 Biker Mice from Mars | F-24: Stealth Fighter | FIFA 07 | Hardcore Pool | Strawberry Shortcake: Strawberryland Games | Uno 52
<speechles> !gf psp in eur
<sp33chy> PSP Europe (UK) | 09/15 Gradius Collection | Planet PSP | Pocket Racers | SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 | Tekken: Dark Resurrection | 09/22 50 Cent: Bulletproof G Unit Edition | Earache Extreme Metal Racing | Guilty Gear Judgment | Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel | NHL 07 | The Godfather: Mob Wars | Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 | World Championship Poker 2 | 09/29 B-Boy | Bubble Bobble Evolution |
<sp33chy> FIFA 07 | Gitaroo-Man Lives! | Infected | Mercury Meltdown | Street Supremacy
<speechles> !gf x360 in jap
<sp33chy> XBOX360 Asia (JAPAN) | 09/14 AquaZone | 09/28 Dead Rising | Full Auto | Project Sylpheed | 10/05 Tenchu Senran | Tomb Raider: Legend | 10/12 MotoGP | Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis | 10/26 X-Men: The Official Game | 11/02 Every Party (Xbox 360 Platinum Collection) | Need for Speed Most Wanted (Xbox 360 Platinum Collection) | Ninety-Nine Nights (Xbox 360 Platinum Collection) | Project Gotham Racing 3
<sp33chy> (Xbox 360 Platinum Collection) | Rumble Roses XX (Xbox 360 Platinum Collection) | The Outfit | 11/22 Culdcept Saga | NBA Live 07 | 11/30 Super Robot Taisen XO | 12/14 WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007
i have it set to 20 results, u can set it as high or low as you want of course. the catch is (there is always a catch isn't there) that it's part of incith-google and you gotta load that as well.. i rewrote the wheel, didnt steal this guy's script either.. so if you wanna use the script i wrote.
http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php? ... &start=130 - info
http://kiczek.com/ereader/UNOFFICIAL-in ... -v1.93.tcl - the tcl