This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Timebomb Script [solved]

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
R
Rolcol
Voice

Timebomb Script [solved]

Post by Rolcol »

I really enjoyed using that script from my mIRC dreambot. I was hoping that someone could make a tcl script out of it for me.
Last edited by Rolcol on Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dusk
Halfop

Re: Timebomb Script

Post by dusk »

Rolcol wrote:I really enjoyed using that script from my mIRC dreambot. I was hoping that someone could make a tcl script out of it for me.
Next time try searching the TCL-archive : Here it is : Timebomb

GRTZ
me likes me eggie :P
R
Rolcol
Voice

Post by Rolcol »

if you payed attention to my post count then you'd know i'm new. thanks a lot.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Rolcol wrote:if you payed attention to my post count then you'd know i'm new. thanks a lot.
Tcl Archive

I'm assuming you got to these forums via the main site in which case you completely by-passed that link. There's a Search button up top here also.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
R
Rolcol
Voice

Post by Rolcol »

I'm assuming you got to these forums via the main site in which case you completely by-passed that link. There's a Search button up top here also.
actually... i saw it now that i got in from the main page. but when i posted this i was actually given the exact link to the forums.