This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

stats.mod help?

Discussion of Eggdrop's code and module programming in C.
pdq
Voice

stats.mod help?

Post by pdq »

Hi, i run stats.mod and i would like to know if there is any way one could make it so the bot ignores certain words? like i, a, lol etc. Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. :)
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

a workaround is easy to create, but I guess the main question is which stats module are you using? I am familiar with at least half a dozen different modules that essentially do the same thing.
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

There's also pisg, which is very configurable for just such reasons and given that it's a perl script, it's easy to modify.
pdq
Voice

Stats 1.3.3 on a windrop v1.6.18

Post by pdq »

Stats 1.3.3 are running on a windrop v1.6.18 with log-wordstats and livestats on.
Thanks
:)
p.s. Also I run megahal.version 8 on windrop v1.6.18 . Looking for a way to ignore !top10 lists that works well. I don't want to put the stats bot on ignore. A small example code or what not would be great. thanks. I also run pisg-0.71. :D
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

YooHoo wrote:a workaround is easy to create, but I guess the main question is which stats module are you using? I am familiar with at least half a dozen different modules that essentially do the same thing.
telling us the version number isn't exactly what I had in mind, pdq. There are many such scripts out there with very similar names. Which one do you have? That info is necessary to answer your question.
pdq
Voice

stats mod help

Post by pdq »

Stats.mod v1.3.3dev1
downloaded from
http://www.kreativrauschen.de/stats.mod ... ev1.tar.gz