This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

last.fm trigger doesn't work anymore

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
r
rix
Halfop

last.fm trigger doesn't work anymore

Post by rix »

The jesse's lastfm script doesn't work anymore, probably last.fm has changed it's codestyle or smth. The bot says "no data" for any last.fm command. Can anybody fix it?
M
MellowB
Voice

Post by MellowB »

Jesse discontinued the web-host where the PHP file was hosted on which the script needed. I already contacted him because of this issue and he sent me an updated version of the script together with the necessary PHP files.

Get it there: lastfm-2.5.tar.gz

You need to put the two php files on a suitable host and change the "lastfm(host)" line to where they are. Also you need to create a folder named "lastfmcache" next to the php files - the web process of course needs read/write access to these folders.

If you can not host the php files yourself, just change the "lastfm(host)" to "http://jmusic.ddo.jp/lastfm/" - it would be using my host then.

Anyway, the new version works fine and has some new features too. So yeah, enjoy. ^^
On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the ESC key.
r
rix
Halfop

Post by rix »

Great thanks!

Got it working. :)