This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Scripts and sBNC

Help with usage of shell accounts and bouncers.
S
Shawnc
Voice

Scripts and sBNC

Post by Shawnc »

Hi i need a script for psyBNC that makes it so psyBNC msgs all people on the bnc server, i need a script so i can make everyone on my psyBNC BNC join a channel i want them to join, but it doesn't go into there logs. i need a script so that people on my psyBNC automatically join my server and they can't go on anyother server. :D i know its alot but I really need those all. PLEASE

AND i have freebsd and it wont let me use sBNC, anyone know why? :D
PLEASE :)
DragnLord
Owner

Re: Scripts and sBNC

Post by DragnLord »

Shawnc wrote:Hi i need a script for psyBNC that makes it so psyBNC msgs all people on the bnc server, i need a script so i can make everyone on my psyBNC BNC join a channel i want them to join, but it doesn't go into there logs. i need a script so that people on my psyBNC automatically join my server and they can't go on anyother server. :D i know its alot but I really need those all. PLEASE

AND i have freebsd and it wont let me use sBNC, anyone know why? :D
PLEASE :)
psyBNC scripts are not able to be that complex due to the very limited scripting support built into it. To do what you want using psyBNC, you will have to alter the source code (a lot) before compiling.

Why is it that you can not use shroudBNC? sBNC works well on the FreeBSD machines I use.
S
Shawnc
Voice

Post by Shawnc »

it tells me i can't make it it goes like access denied or need oper privlidges ERROR and stuff then it goes STOP then all these reasons
DragnLord
Owner

Post by DragnLord »

Shawnc wrote:it tells me i can't make it it goes like access denied or need oper privlidges ERROR and stuff then it goes STOP then all these reasons
Just a wild guess here, you got the infamous 'permission denied' when you used the "make" command.
All you have to do for that is "cd ." before running make.
S
Shawnc
Voice

Post by Shawnc »

ok got sBNC now, how come it keeps doing Closing Link: Shawnc|away[***.**.***.**] (Too many connections from your IP). But i have the session limit at 100 and theres only like 5 ppl connected on it...
S
Shawnc
Voice

Post by Shawnc »

fixed it <3