This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Error on make

General support and discussion of Eggdrop bots.
L
Lifeforce
Voice

Error on make

Post by Lifeforce »

I've read through the forums already and I've also used the search function to no avail. I'm just curious about how to resolve the current error I'm getting when attempting a make:

undefined reference to `TclpThreadGetStackSize'

tcl is installed in my home folder as my account does not have the dev package installed.

If anyone can find a solution to this problem I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
TCL_no_TK
Owner

Post by TCL_no_TK »

What Version? What OS? is this an redhat install package that was used? Have you tryed un-installing it and re-installing. :?:
L
Lifeforce
Voice

Post by Lifeforce »

I'm installing the eggdrop on a redhat system, yes. With the tcl being in my home dir I've got no other way to work around this (since I need the dev package and the admin will not install it). The stacksize error is driving me nuts.
C
Callisto
Halfop

Post by Callisto »

Any reason the admin wont install the dev package? Sorry but with eggdrop shells being so very cheap these days I would look for another shell hosting company.
Just my 2 cents
TCL_no_TK
Owner

Post by TCL_no_TK »

When i googled about this, it seems this error appeared in the redhat software, there is a patch for it on the page i was looking at, since it was a redhat website. Have you checked that the rmp was the latest version? incase its been fixed in the latest version, if not and you are using the latest version, just google for the error message am sure you'll return the same result and find the error patch for the rmp. :) good luck, and happy Halloween. :twisted: