This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

TVRage.com Schedule Script (Latest: 2.0)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
s
shortkud
Voice

Post by shortkud »

Can someone re-host the script. The link that goes to the current host throws a bunch of PHP errors.

Thanks
C
CypherFW
Voice

Post by CypherFW »

Hello, please someone help me!!!!

I'm trying to install tclDict, but i keep geting this error when i type "make":
In file included from ./generic/tclDictObj.c:43:
./generic/tclDict.h:56: error: conflicting types for 'Tcl_DictSearch'
/usr/local/include/tcl.h:1279: error: previous declaration of 'Tcl_DictSearch' was here
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'DupDictInternalRep':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:198: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_Alloc' with different width due to prototype
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'UpdateStringOfDict':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:355: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_Alloc' with different width due to prototype
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'SetDictFromAny':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:494: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_Alloc' with different width due to prototype
./generic/tclDictObj.c: At top level:
./generic/tclDictObj.c:811: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:868: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:914: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:967: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1011: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1081: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1149: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1185: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1244: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1300: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1350: error: expected ')' before '->' token
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'DictGetCmd':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1468: warning: passing argument 3 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjFirst' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1482: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjNext' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'DictMergeCmd':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1679: warning: passing argument 3 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjFirst' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1688: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjDone' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1694: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjNext' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'DictKeysCmd':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1735: warning: passing argument 3 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjFirst' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1751: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjNext' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'DictValuesCmd':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1800: warning: passing argument 3 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjFirst' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:1808: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjNext' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'DictForCmd':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2462: warning: passing argument 3 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjFirst' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2509: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjNext' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2521: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjDone' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'DictFilterCmd':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2702: warning: passing argument 3 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjFirst' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2717: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjNext' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2734: warning: passing argument 3 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjFirst' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2743: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjNext' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2785: warning: passing argument 3 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjFirst' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2844: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjDone' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2866: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjNext' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2876: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjDone' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:2886: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjDone' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c: In function 'DictWithCmd':
./generic/tclDictObj.c:3078: warning: passing argument 3 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjFirst' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:3085: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjNext' from incompatible pointer type
./generic/tclDictObj.c:3090: warning: passing argument 1 of 'tclStubsPtr->tcl_DictObjDone' from incompatible pointer type
make: *** [tclDictObj.o] Error 1
The tcl8.5.2 is installed, and my OS is 64bit.

Please some can help me?

Thanks a lot!!!
wac
Halfop

Post by wac »

CypherFW wrote:Please some can help me? (because I'm to lazy to use search)
There fixed that for you.

Code: Select all

http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php?t=13410&highlight=dict
I see j00!
h
hyuma
Voice

Post by hyuma »

the download link of the script is broken... please upload to another place :(
wac
Halfop

Post by wac »

hyuma wrote:the download link of the script is broken... please upload to another place :(
New Link
I see j00!
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

Here's a link to the latest version of the script: 1.0. The only changes to this version are the removal of the die's and the addition of a check to determine what tcl version is being used to see if the dict package is required or not (TCL 8.5 or new has it built in).

This link will also be where I put any new releases of the script and should contain an archive of previous versions. The only version not listed is 0.9 as I don't have a copy of that one. If anyone has one let me know and I'll add it to the page.

GaveUp's eggdrop scripts
s
silver
Voice

Post by silver »

awesome, thanks! :)
e
eggysoldier
Voice

Post by eggysoldier »

Just installed this on a new eggdrop bot and it's giving me funny errors:
Tcl error [::tvrage::announceShows]: invalid command name "::tvrage::announceShows"

Doing .chanset +tv doesn't recognise the mode, and if I type "!today" in a channel for example I get:
Tcl error [::tvrage::today]: invalid command name "::tvrage::today"

What the bleeding heck have I done wrong? :S It's the latest version of the script, and latest version of eggdrop etc.

EDIT: I've just noticed on startup I get this:
"tvrage.tcl error: dict required."
e
eggysoldier
Voice

Post by eggysoldier »

Updated my TCL package to 8.5 (I think) and all's working great.
Lovely script, fantastic work. Many thanks! :)
wac
Halfop

Post by wac »

eggysoldier wrote:Just installed this on a new eggdrop bot and it's giving me funny errors:
Tcl error [::tvrage::announceShows]: invalid command name "::tvrage::announceShows"

Doing .chanset +tv doesn't recognise the mode, and if I type "!today" in a channel for example I get:
Tcl error [::tvrage::today]: invalid command name "::tvrage::today"

What the bleeding heck have I done wrong? :S It's the latest version of the script, and latest version of eggdrop etc.

EDIT: I've just noticed on startup I get this:
"tvrage.tcl error: dict required."
hey read up about 3 posts, don't be lazy
I see j00!
l
liljim
Voice

Post by liljim »

!summary seems to be broken

<user> !summary Dexter 04x11

<bot> Show :: Dexter <> Episode :: 04x11 - Hello, Dexter Morgan (06/Dec/2009) <> Summary: <a href='/Dexter/episodes/1064854577?remove_add=1'>[x] Remove Ad</a><script language="java_script" type="text/javascript">if (typeof(gnm_ord)=='undefined') gnm_ord=Math.random()*10000000000000000; if (typeof(gnm_tile) == 'undefined') gnm_tile=1;document.write('<scr'+'ipt language="java_script"

<bot> src="http://n4403ad.doubleclick.net/adj/gn.tvrage.com/ros;sect=ros;sz=300x250;tile='+(gnm_tile++)+';ord=' + gnm_ord + '?" type="text/javascript"></scr' + 'ipt>');</script>Dexter's worst fears have been realized. Because of Debra's unrelenting pursuit, Miami Metro is just one step away from discovering the identity of the Trinity Killer. And Dexter can't let that happen. Arthur's arrest would not only deprive Dexter of a

<bot> satisfying kill, it would also expose the secret life Dexter's been leading in his pursuit of this monster. Dexter must take drastic action to buy himself time to deal with Trinity in his own fashion. Meanwhile, Rita decides to confide in Dexter, which doesn't go as well as she'd hoped. LaGuerta and Batista's breach of ethics paints them into a very tight corner. And Arthur, who still can't understand why Dexter didn't

<bot> simply turn him in, begins his own bloody investigation into Kyle Butler.<b>Source: </b>Showtime <> Episode URL :: http://www.tvrage.com/Dexter/episodes/1064854577
Does anyone have a fix?
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

I do have a fix, but it's really not a clean or good fix. Test it out and see if there are summaries that are still broken. Basically it strips out the specific tags found in the summaries I could find with html in them. A full html stripper would be a better fix but the case of how to handle some tags' content I haven't decided on. I'll look at a "proper" fix when I have more time. For now you can find the quick fix at the link a few posts up.
l
liljim
Voice

Post by liljim »

GaveUp wrote:I do have a fix, but it's really not a clean or good fix. Test it out and see if there are summaries that are still broken. Basically it strips out the specific tags found in the summaries I could find with html in them. A full html stripper would be a better fix but the case of how to handle some tags' content I haven't decided on. I'll look at a "proper" fix when I have more time. For now you can find the quick fix at the link a few posts up.
It's working. As you said it's not clean, but it's working well. Thanks a lot for the fix.
Fire-Fox
Master

Post by Fire-Fox »

Hey!

How can i put a countdown in the script like:

Next Episode: 07x12 • Fart Jokes, Pie and Celeste • Jan/11/2010 • 3wks 1day 4hrs 55mins 13secs
GreatZ
Fire-Fox | Denmark

Scripts: Relay | Store Text | TvMaze
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

Fire-Fox wrote:Hey!

How can i put a countdown in the script like:

Next Episode: 07x12 • Fart Jokes, Pie and Celeste • Jan/11/2010 • 3wks 1day 4hrs 55mins 13secs
You can't. Oh wait, here's a nifty new version. Next time to air/Last time since are configured via the theme. Right now the format of the "until" fields are static at NNy NNm NNd NNh NNm NNs. I've made an effort to keep the script as configurable as possible with respect to how things are displayed, but this format is hardcoded right now. Any leading fields that have a 0 value are excluded and labels can't be changed. If there's interest I may consider making formatting of this field possible.

---
+Added nextTimeUntil and latestTimeUntil template
settings to display the time until the next episode
airs and time since the last episode has aired,
respectively.

Grab the latest release at the normal location.