This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Marky's color uno

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

m
mG81
Voice

Post by mG81 »

Thanks anyway couldn't never get it to work, But did able get Kaos From Marky's to work though I just feel sorry for uno don't want to work at all unless some1 been messing with scripts of Marky Uno & it causes problems all sudden.. But anyway Thanks whoever tryed help me :roll:
W
Wulfe
Voice

Post by Wulfe »

rosc2112 wrote:Presumably changing this section of code:

Code: Select all

# bot joins if one player
 if {[llength $RoundRobin] == 1} {
  incr UnoPlayers
to have {[llength $RoundRobin] == [expr $UnoMaxPlayers + 1]} or just whatever number you want, would work... Can't say I've tried it.

I've sent the author a number of bug reports (such as needing to automatically remove players if they leave or quit the channel, before and after the game starts, and accounting for player NICK changes... The game doesn't account for nickchanges.. And there is a problem with the UnoFast score) with no response.

Good luck.

Actually what he did here was just removed that code altogether and left the proc that forces the bot to join

Code: Select all

# bot joins if one player
 # if {[llength $RoundRobin] == 1} {
  UnoBotPlayerJoins
 # }
as you can see here i commented out the if statement that made it only join if there was one player and then just join regardless also i am using version 0.98.7 at the time of this reply so no doubts this proc was not that clean back then anyways for those of you who have updated and still want this, there's the code.
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

I haven't kept up with changes, haven't been running a bot or even been on irc in like 2 yrs? But it's nice to know people still do :)