This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

akill from the bot ,, is it hard or Impossible to make ?

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
4mirc
Voice

akill from the bot ,, is it hard or Impossible to make ?

Post by 4mirc »

hi all i noticed that alot request about auto kline gline zline from the bot

but no answer from the staff .. is it hard or Impossible to make ?

my request is ,, to add a text file in the bot and when i type on the main

!akill 192.168.0.1 Spam

the bot will send private notice ( done ) to me and then will add the ip in the text

and when someone connnect to my network the bot will akill the user

if he is using the ip from the list

the reason .. Flooding Is Not Allowed IN This Network

i need it alot

Regards to all
4mirc
Voice

Post by 4mirc »

130 views and 0 reply :)

thx for all anyway but if i saw one reply "sorry we cant do it"

that can make me happy
n
nml375
Revered One

Post by nml375 »

Be adviced that this is the "Script Request" forum.

If someone feels up to the challenge, they'll probably post about it. There is, however, no coding co-ordinator or similar and moderation is kept at a minimum to preserve civilized behaviour.
The "staff" (by this I suppose you think of us Moderators?) are not required to honor any requests (for scripts) posted in this forum, neither is any other forum member. Some of us do take on some requests every now and then, because we might feel like it. Others don't.

As such, you probably won't see any "sorry, we can't do it" posts; you'll either see some suggestions, solutions/scripts, or nothing at all.

Or much simplified:
^DooM^ wrote:If after you have exhausted all avenues, then post your request here. Be warned though that your post may never be answered and your request may never be written.

Regarding the question in the subject; it's probably not impossible, or even hard. It does depend on whether you'd like your bot to issue add a K-line/akill/etc to the server, or do the actual killing by itself.

Your post suggests the latter, which means your eggdrop needs to be notified whenever a new user connects. The availability for this varies alot across different irc server softwares and configurations. It would also need Operator privileges in order to use the KILL command.
Personally, I'd probably look at using whatever K-line, G-Line, operserv, etc services that are available on the server(s) instead.
NML_375