This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Pisg Top Lines and Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly stats?

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
m
marvz
Halfop

Pisg Top Lines and Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly stats?

Post by marvz »

I setup pisg and its running fine. I happened to be checking out the examples page that they have and looked at this page: http://www.df7cb.de/irc/pisg/pisg-month.html I want to created the pages to monitor the dailt/weekly/monthly/yearly for my stats page but I can't figure it out. ANy help on this one would be greatly appreciated!

Code: Select all

OutputTag
Name
OutputTag -- tag to insert into OutputFile
Synopsis

<channel="#channel">
         LogDir = "logs/"
         Format = "eggdrop"
         OutputFile = "mychan%t.html"
         OutputTag = "-week"
        </channel>

<set OutputTag="-week">

Description

OutputTag specifies a string that will replace occurrences of "%t" in OutputFile. This option is most useful when used as a command line switch (-t) to pisg in conjunction with NFiles (-nf). Example:

$ pisg -co pisg.conf
      $ pisg -co pisg.conf -nf 8 -t -week

Leaving out the OutputTag settings from the above pisg.conf snippet, this writes both the full statistics (mychan.html) and statistics for the last week (mychan-week.html) using the same pisg config file. (Assuming that there are separate logfiles for each day.)

unset

NFiles
Name
NFiles -- parse only the last files in LogDir
Synopsis

<channel="#channel">
         LogDir="/home/foo/eggdrop/logs/"
         NFiles="8"
         Format="eggdrop"
        </channel>

<set NFiles="8">

Description

When NFiles is set to a positive integer, pisg will process only the last that much logfiles from Logfile and LogDir options. Useful to create statistics that cover the last week or month (assuming there are separate logfile per day/week/etc.).

0 (process all files)
Also, by default the script orders the nicks by the Top Words rather than the Top Lines. Is there a way to have it order the nicks by Top Lines rather than top words?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/help.[/code]
devilsoulblack
Halfop

Post by devilsoulblack »

go to http://pisg.sourceforge.net/docs/ and read about =)
---------
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search - FAQ