This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

helpme please

Help with usage of shell accounts and bouncers.
S
Sedition
Voice

helpme please

Post by Sedition »

good days to all
my question is if this configuration is well I already edited and put the whole content in /home/ircd/psybnc/scripts/USER1.SCRIPT

then I light the psy and nothing happens
apparently this code is badly I would like that they help me
or that I must continue steps after editing the code
or like recharging the psy for his later use

Thanks.
##############################

; performs NickServ IDENTIFY (auto identify)

server NOTICE NickServ!service@dal.net * "*This nickname is registered and protected*" echo "PRIVMSG NickServ@services.dal.net :IDENTIFY MyNick <PASSWORD>";
server NOTICE NickServ!service@dal.net * "This nick is owned by someone else. Please choose another." echo "PRIVMSG NickServ@services.dal.net :IDENTIFY MyNick <PASSWORD>";

; performs NickServ RELEASE and changes back to the nick you specify using the command /NICK <NICK>

server 432 * * * echo "PRIVMSG NickServ@services.dal.net :RELEASE MyNick <PASSWORD>";
server NOTICE NickServ!service@dal.net * "The nickname * has been released." echo "NICK MyNick";

; performs NickServ GHOST and changes back to the nick you specify using the command /NICK <NICK>

server 433 * * "*Nickname is already in use*" echo "PRIVMSG NickServ@services.dal.net :GHOST MyNick <PASSWORD>";
server NOTICE NickServ!service@dal.net * "Your ghost has been successfully killed." echo "NICK MyNick";

##############################

***you see one that I form that under my information I keep it in /home/ircd/psybnc/scripts
in the called file USER1.SCRIPT
good I wait for all that he learns more on tcl thanks for shaping a solid group of help
Madalin
Master

Post by Madalin »

The correct and up to date scripts for psyBNC are on this page http://psybnc.at/script.html

If you have any problems with the codes post here