This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Poetry Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
Thanhas
Op

Poetry Script

Post by Thanhas »

Hello,

is it possible to have a TCL which paste poetry on main of a channel or 2 channels each 25 minutes? and The bot picks lines from a notepad?

Thank in advance
H
Hero
Halfop

Post by Hero »

Thanhas
Op

Post by Thanhas »

Hero wrote:Please Check This Script http://www.egghelp.org/cgi-bin/tcl_arch ... ad&id=1624

Thank you, but this is not what i meant i guess i need Poetry TCL which read from a notepad more then 1000 lines/Poetry , and you know i cant add one by one so if possible, provide me the requested TCL thank you for everything guys...

THANKS
H
Hero
Halfop

Post by Hero »

It Makes Txt File In Your bOt log dir And You Can Put Your Poetry Lines On That File Which Created By Bot In log dir when your rehash bot picks a line and post in channel :)
Thanhas
Op

Post by Thanhas »

Hero wrote:It Makes Txt File In Your bOt log dir And You Can Put Your Poetry Lines On That File Which Created By Bot In log dir when your rehash bot picks a line and post in channel :)
I hope someone write a script for me, and i am sure its not that hard... anyway thank you for your interest :)
H
Hero
Halfop

Post by Hero »

No Problem :)