This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

netbots components not loading

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
r
rain_mtl
Voice

netbots components not loading

Post by rain_mtl »

Hi, I am setting up a few new bots & decided to use 4.10. the problem i have, is that components will not load, nothing happens, i have the source lines in (without #) & the location is correct & i have compared to my other bots which run 4.09 & eveything looks correct. netbots loads ([14:33] Loaded components: netbots) , but no other components will load. any ideas on this?, & yes i have read the documentation :wink:
r
rain_mtl
Voice

netbots

Post by rain_mtl »

ive got it loading, but i had to go back to 4.09, all i did was replace the netbots folder, rehash & it loads.... so what could be the issue?
slennox
Owner

Post by slennox »

Sounds like the sort of thing that occurs when you're pretty sure you've edited/saved/uploaded a file, but actually haven't. Perhaps with v4.10 you were using the example netset.tcl unedited, as that will load the netbots core and nothing else.