This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Netbots.tcl Problems - botnet communication problems

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
g
ghirsch
Voice

Netbots.tcl Problems - botnet communication problems

Post by ghirsch »

My botnet consists of (eggdrop 1.6.17) 15 leafs and 1 hub running netbots 4.10 . When I restart the hub bot I see all the leafs link up and transfer over user files just fine. I do a .bottree, .bots, .netbots and everything shows them linked up fine. But for some reason when one of my leafs timeout and rejoin the channels they dont get reopped. It doesn’t happen to all of the bots and sometimes the problem is solved by me restarting them. I also started to see my leafs asking for botnetop: from the hub over and over. This is usually fixed by restarting it. Also some of the leafs will deop the bot that I used to op the hub bot. Any pointers as to what is going is really appreciated.
slennox
Owner

Post by slennox »

Could be any number of things. You will have to catch it while it's occuring and run through the tests at http://www.egghelp.org/faq.htm#200