egghelp.org community Forum Index
[ egghelp.org home | forum home ]
egghelp.org community
Discussion of eggdrop bots, shell accounts and tcl scripts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Netbots.tcl Problems - botnet communication problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Script Support & Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghirsch
Voice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Netbots.tcl Problems - botnet communication problems Reply with quote

My botnet consists of (eggdrop 1.6.17) 15 leafs and 1 hub running netbots 4.10 . When I restart the hub bot I see all the leafs link up and transfer over user files just fine. I do a .bottree, .bots, .netbots and everything shows them linked up fine. But for some reason when one of my leafs timeout and rejoin the channels they dont get reopped. It doesn’t happen to all of the bots and sometimes the problem is solved by me restarting them. I also started to see my leafs asking for botnetop: from the hub over and over. This is usually fixed by restarting it. Also some of the leafs will deop the bot that I used to op the hub bot. Any pointers as to what is going is really appreciated.
slennox
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be any number of things. You will have to catch it while it's occuring and run through the tests at http://www.egghelp.org/faq.htm#200
Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Script Support & Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: