This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

seen script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
o
ottozuts
Voice

seen script

Post by ottozuts »

i once have a seen script on mirc you ask to search for a nick or ip and it search the server. it was way back 1990's i dont remeber the script is this possible in tlc its really funny when someone hides with another nick but not his ip :lol:
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

nope, that's not possible in tlc

I wonder why did you register with these forums almost one year ago, you are obviously totally ignorant of the notion of SEARCH (ever heard of Google?)
connection, sharing, dcc problems? click <here>
before asking for scripting help, read <this>
use

Code: Select all

tag when posting logs, code
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

besides, you don't need a script for this, you need to use /WHO

however, if the person you are looking for is in usermode +i (invisible), you cannot find them (unless you both are on a common channel), neither with /WHO, nor with a script (which has to use the WHO command anyway)

and given the fact that nowadays most users are set +i automatically on connect, either by their script/client or the server itself, your chances to find someone that has left your channel(s) and changed their nick are slim to none
connection, sharing, dcc problems? click <here>
before asking for scripting help, read <this>
use

Code: Select all

tag when posting logs, code