This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

phpbb2-to-eggdrop

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
R
R-WaT
Halfop

phpbb2-to-eggdrop

Post by R-WaT »

Ive seen alot of threads on these forums about this.

I looked in about every single one, and theres one with this link thath as a phpbb2eggdrop.zip but that link is now dead..

Anyone have this script and can send it to me please?

thanks
De Kus
Revered One

Post by De Kus »

I remember the script, but it was so bad written I decided to not even try it. It was from so bad structure that I considered the time to fix it higher than writing something new from scratch. Since I am too lazy for it and there was no more intrest in having such a script, I never actually did it :D. I strongly recommned you to request a new script.
De Kus
StarZ|De_Kus, De_Kus or DeKus on IRC
Copyright © 2005-2009 by De Kus - published under The MIT License
Love hurts, love strengthens...
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

I suggest a forum Search using the keyword 'phpbb2'; at least 8 topics will display.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
R
R-WaT
Halfop

Post by R-WaT »

Alchera wrote:I suggest a forum Search using the keyword 'phpbb2'; at least 8 topics will display.

Can you not read? =\

I just said I searched, and I looked in the topics, they all gave this one link that is now broken, it doesnt work anymore..

Why would I make this topic without searching for the script first? Common sense.
R
R-WaT
Halfop

Post by R-WaT »

anyone? please?
R
R-WaT
Halfop

Post by R-WaT »

bump..

I need this scripts, other links are dead to download it.. anyone have it? =-\