This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

TVRage.com Schedule Script (Latest: 2.0)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

http is part of tcl (see here). Also, if it couldn't find it it should error saying such. Just to be sure, what version of eggdrop and tcl are you using?
l
loc
Voice

Post by loc »

GaveUp wrote:http is part of tcl (see here). Also, if it couldn't find it it should error saying such. Just to be sure, what version of eggdrop and tcl are you using?
I've tried it on 2 different shells now, 2 different eggdrop installations, still no go...

Eggdrop v1.6.17
Tcl library: /usr/lib/tcl8.4
Tcl version: 8.4.12 (header version 8.4.11)
Tcl is threaded.
q
qw3rty
Voice

Post by qw3rty »

loc have you set the +tv? .chanset #yourchan +tv
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

Hey now, no making the author look like an idiot! Good point, though. Just shows how long it's been since I've looked at this code.
l
loc
Voice

Post by loc »

qw3rty wrote:loc have you set the +tv? .chanset #yourchan +tv
That was it... Might be a good idea to add that to the info part of the script for tcl newbies like me :) Thanks thu, works great!
S
Sparky66
Voice

Post by Sparky66 »

i got !today and !tomorrow working but cant get !showinfo working

comes up with this error
invalid command name ncgi::encode
and tips on how to get rid of this problem
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

In pub:tvrage.com.showinfo comment out the ncgi line near the top and uncomment the replacement.
t
twr
Voice

tvrage question

Post by twr »

is there a way to make the script work in more than one channel on the same network from the same bot? it only seems to work from the first channel added in the conf file.
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

So long as the channel has the +tv flag it should handle any number of channels.
t
twr
Voice

+tv flag

Post by twr »

tried everything I could think of, but it's only supporting one channel (the first in my channel add list in my bot conf file...

also, can I adjust the time? at 11:30pm EST/EDT on Saturday, doing a !today was giving me Sundays listings

thanks for the help!
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

If both channels have the 'tv' flag set then I don't know why both channels wouldn't work. Paste your channel file and any other relevent info that I can use to debug.

The time for day switch overs is based on the local timezone of the machine the eggdrop is running on. You could edit the script to reflect a different timezone, though. Look for the "set systemTime [clock seconds]" line and add or subtract 3600 for every hour you want to adjust.
t
twr
Voice

tvrage script/multiple channels

Post by twr »

This is the section of my conf file for the channels (channel names and keys edited):

channel add #<edited> {
chanmode "+ntsk <edited>"
idle-kick 0
stopnethack-mode 0
revenge-mode 0
ban-time 120
exempt-time 60
invite-time 60
aop-delay 0
+dontkickops
flood-chan 0
need-op { }
need-invite { }
need-key { putserv "JOIN #<channel and key edited>" }
need-unban { }
need-limit { }
}
channel add #<edited> {
chanmode "+npstlk <edited>"
idle-kick 0
stopnethack-mode 0
revenge-mode 0
ban-time 0
exempt-time 60
invite-time 60
aop-delay 0
+dontkickops
flood-chan 0
need-op { }
need-invite { }
need-key { putserv "JOIN #<channel and key edited>" }
need-unban { }
need-limit { }
}
channel add #<edited> {
chanmode "+ntsk <edited>"
idle-kick 0
stopnethack-mode 0
revenge-mode 0
ban-time 0
exempt-time 60
invite-time 60
aop-delay 0
+dontkickops
flood-chan 0
need-op { }
need-invite { }
need-key { putserv "JOIN #<channel and key edited for this posting>" }
need-unban { }
need-limit { }
}

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by twr on Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

The .chan file is actually the one I was curious about.
t
twr
Voice

tvrage script

Post by twr »

channel set #<edited> chanmode +stn idle-kick 0 stopnethack-mode 0 revenge-mode 0 need-op { } need-invite { } need-key { putserv "JOIN #<edited>" } need-unban { } need-limit { } flood-chan 0:1 flood-ctcp 5:60 flood-join 5:60 flood-kick 0:0 flood-deop 3:10 flood-nick 0:0 aop-delay 0:0 ban-time 120 exempt-time 60 invite-time 60 -enforcebans +dynamicbans +userbans -autoop -autohalfop -bitch +greet +protectops -protecthalfops -protectfriends +dontkickops +statuslog -revenge -revengebot -autovoice -secret +shared +cycle -seen -inactive +dynamicexempts +userexempts +dynamicinvites +userinvites -nodesynch +udef-flag-tv -udef-flag-weather -udef-flag-babel

channel set #<edited> chanmode {+kstn <edited>} idle-kick 0 stopnethack-mode 0 revenge-mode 0 need-op { } need-invite { } need-key { putserv "JOIN <edited>" } need-unban { } need-limit { } flood-chan 0:1 flood-ctcp 5:60 flood-join 5:60 flood-kick 0:0 flood-deop 3:10 flood-nick 0:0 aop-delay 0:0 ban-time 120 exempt-time 60 invite-time 60 -enforcebans +dynamicbans +userbans -autoop -autohalfop -bitch +greet +protectops -protecthalfops -protectfriends +dontkickops +statuslog -revenge -revengebot -autovoice -secret +shared +cycle -seen -inactive +dynamicexempts +userexempts +dynamicinvites +userinvites -nodesynch -udef-flag-tv -udef-flag-weather -udef-flag-babel

channel set #<edited> chanmode {+kstn <edited>} idle-kick 0 stopnethack-mode 0 revenge-mode 0 need-op { } need-invite { } need-key { putserv "<edited>" } need-unban { } need-limit { } flood-chan 0:1 flood-ctcp 5:60 flood-join 5:60 flood-kick 0:0 flood-deop 3:10 flood-nick 0:0 aop-delay 0:0 ban-time 120 exempt-time 60 invite-time 60 -enforcebans +dynamicbans +userbans -autoop -autohalfop -bitch +greet +protectops -protecthalfops -protectfriends +dontkickops +statuslog -revenge -revengebot -autovoice -secret +shared +cycle -seen -inactive +dynamicexempts +userexempts +dynamicinvites +userinvites -nodesynch +udef-flag-tv -udef-flag-weather -udef-flag-babel
f
flashy
Voice

Post by flashy »

anyone else having high cpuload with the script? i'm having crazy numbers