This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

TVRage.com Schedule Script (Latest: 2.0)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
x
x0x
Op

Post by x0x »

It looks like the filter just doesn't work since I get announcements of networks both on and not on the list.

I can set that set tvrage(includeOnlyFiltered) to 0 and add networks I don't want to see, hope that works.
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

Ack! Forgot about that setting. Clearly it's been a while since I've looked in to this code. I'll do some investigating and see what I come up with.
x
x0x
Op

Post by x0x »

Ok! Thank you!
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

After going through that part of code things look to be behaving as they should, even with your settings. If you pull the latest commit from git and set tvrage(debug) to DEBUG it may reveal what the problem is. It'll be quite verbose, though, so best to not leave it enabled constantly.
x
x0x
Op

Post by x0x »

Thank you for looking into this. I compiled the latest Eggdrop 1.8 from CSV (the december 2012 build, wanted to do that anyway) and added only your script with my previous settings and now it works. Strange! Something must have been conflicting.
n
neocharles
Voice

Post by neocharles »

I haven't attempted to load this yet, but I have v2.0 that I was able to download...

Any tidbits of information to provide to me prior to starting this configuration on this?
x
x0x
Op

Post by x0x »

My server is configured for UTC time and I set offsetHours to -5.

Code: Select all

# Number of hours to adjust calculations for announcements by.
# For example, if the eggdrop runs on a computer set to CST
# and your announce country is US then you should set this to 1.
# If PST then this should be set to 0.
set tvrage(offsetHours) -5
The announcements are displayed at the right time for the US shows (EST). When people from the US use the schedule triggers however, yesterday/today/tomorrow, the script acts like UTC time and not EST.

When I'm writing this it's Sat Jan 4 00:29:20 GMT 2014. People from the US where it's still january 3rd get to see the saturday schedule when using !tonight. How can I solve this? Because most of my users are American, I would like it to follow the offsethours for schedule triggers as well.
H
Hellster
Voice

Post by Hellster »

Looks like TVrage has changed something again, neither of my TVRage scripts work now, must have happened in the last couple of days.

[2:09am] <@Hellster> .show criminal minds
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Title :: <> Premiered :: {%%premiered%%}
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Latest Episode :: N/A <> Next Episode :: N/A
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Country :: {%%country%%} <> Status :: {%%status%%} <> URL :: {%%url%%}
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Air Time :: {%%airtime%%} on {%%network%%} <> Genre :: {%%genres%%}
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Classification :: {%%classification%%}

.next <showname> gives this error
Tcl error [dlx:tvrage:next]: can't read "gotnetwork": no such variable

and .last <showname> gives this error
Tcl error [dlx:tvrage:last]: can't read "show_name": no such variable

If anyone has a fix for the changed code that'd be awesome, and much appreciated.
r
romprod
Halfop

Post by romprod »

Hellster wrote:Looks like TVrage has changed something again, neither of my TVRage scripts work now, must have happened in the last couple of days.

[2:09am] <@Hellster> .show criminal minds
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Title :: <> Premiered :: {%%premiered%%}
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Latest Episode :: N/A <> Next Episode :: N/A
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Country :: {%%country%%} <> Status :: {%%status%%} <> URL :: {%%url%%}
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Air Time :: {%%airtime%%} on {%%network%%} <> Genre :: {%%genres%%}
[2:09am] <@SCR1PT5> Classification :: {%%classification%%}

.next <showname> gives this error
Tcl error [dlx:tvrage:next]: can't read "gotnetwork": no such variable

and .last <showname> gives this error
Tcl error [dlx:tvrage:last]: can't read "show_name": no such variable

If anyone has a fix for the changed code that'd be awesome, and much appreciated.
This is intermitent for me at the moment

<@me> !ep helix
<@bot>Title :: {%%show_name%%} <> URL :: {%%show_url%%} <> Premiered :: {%%premiered%%} <> Latest Episode :: N/A <> Next Episode :: N/A <> Status :: {%%status%%}

[10:47am] <@me> !ep helix
[10:47am] <@bot>Title :: Helix <> URL :: http://www.tvrage.com/helix <> Premiered :: 2014 <> Latest Episode :: 01x13 - Dans L'Ombre (Mar/28/2014) <> Next Episode :: 02x01 - San Jose (Jan/16/2015) <> Status :: Returning Series
n
none
Voice

Post by none »

Hi.

As tvrage website is offline since 1 month and probably will never come back, does someone know an another eggdrop script with same command ? ( i just need !last and !next )

Thanks a lot
x
x0x
Op

Post by x0x »

none wrote:Hi.

As tvrage website is offline since 1 month and probably will never come back, does someone know an another eggdrop script with same command ? ( i just need !last and !next )

Thanks a lot
http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php?t=20045 :roll: :wink:
n
none
Voice

Post by none »

x0x wrote:
none wrote:Hi.

Thanks a lot
http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php?t=20045 :roll: :wink:
yeah what a dumb, i saw it after submit my post, but at least it will help other people looking for it ;)

Thanks