This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Shoutcast tcl help

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
k
ktyle
Voice

Shoutcast tcl help

Post by ktyle »

Hi.. i had installed shoutcast1.03 to my eggdrop.

Everything its work fine... but it is really terrible and Ping timeout/disconnected when my shoutcast radio server is down.. or the bot couldn't get the information from the shoutcast page.

For example, when my radio server is down or not actived... when user request the information like !playing or when the bot auto search the update information from the page ... the bot will start lagging till its ping timed out and then end up of disconnected...

May I know is there possible can configure till like.. set a time limit for the bot to retrieve the information from the shoutcast server page.. example 4 - 5 seconds.. if it couldn't get any after that period... then it will just stop to searching it and give a respond to the user/channel that.. there's any connection to the server of radio server is down.. etc etc...

thanks for your helps and time! :)