This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Fraudster on board!

Website and forum-related announcements and discussion, and anything else that doesn't fit in the above forums.
h
hakim
Voice

Fraudster on board!

Post by hakim »

Ok, here is what pm I've just received from nkomtrust :evil: :
Letter of Relationship and Establishment Aid.
for Personal Attention and Confidential
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire West Africa.Tel+0022507924282
For logistic reason contact me on e.mail:(nkom444@yahoo.fr)
Attention: Respectful
Greetings and How are you today.
I am NKOMO KAMARA.I would like you to Please permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country.
I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late Chief EDWARD KAMARA who was minister of Interior and deals in Cocao and coffee platantion with Gold, diamond Minining and Trading.
The Epmigo rebels killed Him recently in poltical crises which have resulted to war in ourcountry Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa since this past years.

I intend to invest this fund in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance.
I inherited this sum from my late father whom the rebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish intrest to topple the president Gbagbo the present president.
Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my
Interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal.I will furnish you with the full details information, procedure on how to continue.
The exact amount involve is mentioned below and we shall mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the fund into a lucratives profitable venture in your care.It is The sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Five USD $8.500.000USD I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.
I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crises in our country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a way of geting outfrom the country, that makes me to use this medium to request for your assistance hoping that you will not let me down.
This fund is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa and coffee and diamond dealings.
Looking forward to your prompt response on e.mail:(nkom444@yahoo.fr)
Faithfully
Nkomo Kamara
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire
Everyone else who got this too do NOT reply to this user and administrators please take appropriate actions.
slennox
Owner

Post by slennox »

The user has been deleted.

Spammers now have automated tools that read phpBB's default visual confirmation for new signups, which allows them to join forums en masse, so this sort of spam (URLs in member profiles, PMs sent to members, etc.) has been hitting a lot of forums. Have just installed an improved visual confirmation, which should stop all except the few who resort to signing up manually.
d
deadite66
Halfop

Post by deadite66 »

roll on kittenauth.
<- tcl newb