This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Tido's Icecast2 Script

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
h
hybrid
Voice

Tido's Icecast2 Script

Post by hybrid »

hello all, i founder that someone have such-like good knowledge to make so good script like it is.

thank you man. that is the script i really like to. "But", one problem here is what i found, that the script only works or designed to work with 1 mountpoint. :?: if i have 2 mounted system streams together like:

/live.ogg --- my live dj channel with fallback mounted to juckbox.ogg

and

/jukebox.ogg --- my jukebox channel that can play 24/7 (it is the source of my fallback stream).

then i see only the first mounted stream status on my eggdrop query.

Sorry about my english, to me the tcl is hard to understand, so i
just keep looking to find someone who to have some idea to make the script more flexible.
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Re: Tido's Icecast2 Script

Post by Sir_Fz »

hybrid wrote:hello all, i founder that someone have such-like good knowledge to make so good script like it is.

thank you man. that is the script i really like to. "But", one problem here is what i found, that the script only works or designed to work with 1 mountpoint. :?: if i have 2 mounted system streams together like:

/live.ogg --- my live dj channel with fallback mounted to juckbox.ogg

and

/jukebox.ogg --- my jukebox channel that can play 24/7 (it is the source of my fallback stream).

then i see only the first mounted stream status on my eggdrop query.

Sorry about my english, to me the tcl is hard to understand, so i
just keep looking to find someone who to have some idea to make the script more flexible.
Who are you thanking? this post looks like a PM or an email to the author of the script. If you did not try to contact the author, then do it right now (copy-paste your post :P ). And next time post in the right forum (Scripts support & releases).