This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Kick Counter Script Request

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
a
aqualife
Voice

Kick Counter Script Request

Post by aqualife »

Hey
I use different tcls, in my eggdrop bot, and i want to have a single kick counter for all these tcls.

Can anyone can provide me with a kick counter, that can show the kick number in the end of every kick made by the eggdrop bot,so that i can have one kick counter for all my kicks made by different tcls, and can record the kicks in the txt file,

in the following format.

Kick#--->xyz (full address) was kicked from the #channel with the reason, at time, date.

I will be thankful if anyone of you can provide me with this.

Regards.
aqualife
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Tcl Archive

You'll find a number of suitable scripts.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
a
aqualife
Voice

Post by aqualife »

Can you exactly tell me the name of the tcl which serve this purpose, as i have tried all of them, but some show the total numeber of kicks via the public channel command, or some work to create the html file, but do not show the the Kick # in the end of the kick msg, I will appreicate if you can paste the code over here, or guide me to the exact tcl.

NB: Moderators sorry if i am not able to trace the exact right tcl from the tcl archieve, but i think thr is no one which exactly serve this purpose.

Regards
aqualife
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

What about Join & Kick Counter by Neuromancer?

Is an oldie but a goodie. :D
Search | FAQ | RTM
a
aqualife
Voice

Post by aqualife »

I tried to use this one, but it do not put the Kick Count in the end of every kick/ban made by the bot, and do not create the log file containing the nick, reason, time, date for on which the user was banned from the channel. That why i was looking for a specific one.
a
aqualife
Voice

Post by aqualife »

Still waiting for the general kick counter script :S
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Bumping posts will never get you a result.

Your "request" may simply be ignored anyway as counter scripts abound.

From the "sticky" which should always be read:
If after you have exhausted all avenues, then post your request here. Be warned though that your post may never be answered and your request may never be written.
Search | FAQ | RTM
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

You can't write a script which will append a kick-counter to all eggdrop's kick messages. What you can do is create a proc which will increment a specific number whenever triggered and call it in all kick messages issued by your eggdrop. Something like:

Code: Select all

set kickcount 0
proc countkicks {} {
 incr ::kickcount
}

# Then to all kicks add for example:
putserv "kick $chan $nick :kick message bla - kick#: [countkicks]"