This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Never saw this in a eggdrop powered trivia gane

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
p
portreading
Voice

Never saw this in a eggdrop powered trivia gane

Post by portreading »

I have asked several well recognized people ( It would be improper to mention their nicks) that have for years been seen as tcl contributors to the Slennox Tcl site and they also have not seen or know how to do the following:

In a trivia game run by a Eggdrop Bot 1.6.18 unanswered or wrong answers by the players are "gone" and the game continues as the bot produces a new question. I would like to add the attractive feature of having the Bot receive a point for all wrong or not answered questions. This is new, and helps improve participation as who wants to be outscored by a bot. :D :D :D If anyone can help me on this topic, it would help all trivia channels who have the same problem I have re: getting points for the game bot.
cmc
YooHoo
Owner

Re: Never saw this in a eggdrop powered trivia gane

Post by YooHoo »

portreading wrote:I have asked several well recognized people ( It would be improper to mention their nicks) that have for years been seen as tcl contributors to the Slennox Tcl site and they also have not seen or know how to do the following:

In a trivia game run by a Eggdrop Bot 1.6.18 unanswered or wrong answers by the players are "gone" and the game continues as the bot produces a new question. I would like to add the attractive feature of having the Bot receive a point for all wrong or not answered questions. This is new, and helps improve participation as who wants to be outscored by a bot. :D :D :D If anyone can help me on this topic, it would help all trivia channels who have the same problem I have re: getting points for the game bot.
Nerfbendr's trivia tcl provides this function :mrgreen:
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Seems those "several well recognized (sic) people" are not all that in-the-know. :lol:
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

Or we just don't care to bother..
T
Torrevado
Op

Re: Never saw this in a eggdrop powered trivia gane

Post by Torrevado »

YooHoo wrote: Nerfbendr's trivia tcl provides this function :mrgreen:
Does anybody know how to get nerfbendr's triviabot full version? I tried it through his website but the order form doesn't work anymore. I also tried to contact him by email but there never have been a response.

If that trivia is not commercial anymore, could the full version be uploaded to the tcl archive?
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Get the superior and FREE MoxQuizz from: http://moxquizz.de/
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM