This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

I need a small script for one sBNC user

Help with usage of shell accounts and bouncers.
D
Demp
Voice

I need a small script for one sBNC user

Post by Demp »

hi,
I need a script that will privmsg Q (immediately) on part from a channel (if the nick is not opped\voiced) with 'chanlev #chan $nick +b', notice that nick with 'haha you are number (third word from the topic +1) who parted' and change the topic to to +1 on the 3rd word of the topic - 'this is 3' will be 'this is 4'

I need this script to work only on one of my shroudBNC users. (i'm using shroudbnc, not eggdrop or w\e).
and if you can, help me install it :)

thnx in advance.
m
metroid
Owner

Post by metroid »

No.

It's lame and it will only hog resources on Q for no good reason at all.

[Other scripters ignore this topic please]
D
Demp
Voice

Post by Demp »

come on...
so never mined the privmsg q, just mode # +b host and i'll use it on an other network.
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

This is an eggdrop help forum. We do not deal with anything other than eggdrop here. For shroudBNC help, visit the shroudBNC forum. They are more familiar with sBNC, and will be able to help you much better than we could.
D
Demp
Voice

Post by Demp »

alright, i've installed eggdrop.
can you please code that for me? :roll:
m
metroid
Owner

Post by metroid »

No.
r
r0t3n
Owner

Post by r0t3n »

I agree with metroid.. this will only use up needed Q resources and what will it give to users in the end, a stupid little 'haha', its lame and im sure no decent tcl coder will even go that low to make it in my opinion.
r0t3n @ #r0t3n @ Quakenet