This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

pisg with execution error 0-71

Help with usage of shell accounts and bouncers.
d
demetrius_reis
Halfop

pisg with execution error 0-71

Post by demetrius_reis »

[reis@agemania pisg-0.71]$ ./pisg
pisg v0.71 - Perl IRC Statistics Generator

Using config file: pisg.cfg

Warning: pisg.cfg, line 9: Unrecognized line: set lang="PT_BR"
Statistics for channel #age_of_empires_2 @ Ptnet by AgePisg

Could not load parser for 'Eggdrop': Can't locate Pisg/Parser/Format/Eggdrop.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ./modules/ /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thr ead-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5 /vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr /lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/per l5/5.8.8 .) at (eval 9) line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 9) line 2.

Skipping channel '#age_of_empires_2' due to lack of parser.
how to fix it?
n
nml375
Revered One

Post by nml375 »

Moderated: This really isn't an issue with eggdrop, but with pisg. I am moving this thread to the "Shell & Bouncer Help" forum for now.

As for the error message, perl is unable to find the file "Pisg/Parser/Format/Eggdrop.pm", most likely being the perl module responsible for parsing the eggdrop logs. I'd suggest you check your installation paths, and make sure the file is present, and in a directory searched for includes (@INC).

http://pisg.sourceforge.net/documentati ... t-and-bugs
NML_375
d
demetrius_reis
Halfop

Post by demetrius_reis »

oks, tks ! :D