This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Customizing PsyBNC - Help

Help with usage of shell accounts and bouncers.
A
Arkane
Voice

Customizing PsyBNC - Help

Post by Arkane »

I was wondering, could somebody help, or explain how i would customize PsyBNC? I am attempting to add a feature, where you can type /bjoin [ident] [#channel] and force the user to join that specific channel for admins or something similar to that. Also, would it be possible to edit the bvhost feature, so only admins can assign a virtual hostmask to the user?
If someone could help me out, that'd be great. Thanks.
DragnLord
Owner

Re: Customizing PsyBNC - Help

Post by DragnLord »

Arkane wrote:I was wondering, could somebody help, or explain how i would customize PsyBNC? I am attempting to add a feature, where you can type /bjoin [ident] [#channel] and force the user to join that specific channel for admins or something similar to that. Also, would it be possible to edit the bvhost feature, so only admins can assign a virtual hostmask to the user?
If someone could help me out, that'd be great. Thanks.
By editing the source code both of those are possible.
You should not expect someone else here to do that for you. If someone does give you a patch for it, be extremely grateful.