This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

No Ban!

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
Z
Zeta
Voice

No Ban!

Post by Zeta »

When someone bans a user, the bot unban the mask. how i can do this?
i dont success in this script, i've used search but i didnt found it

sorry for my bad english :oops: :D
TCL_no_TK
Owner

Post by TCL_no_TK »

Check the channel settings
protectops - Re-op a user with the +o flag if they get deopped?
protecthalfops - Re-halfop a user with the +l flag if they get dehalfopped?
protectfriends - Re-op a user with the +f flag if they get deopped?
revenge - Remember people who deop/kick/ban the bot, valid ops, or friends and punish them? Users with the +f flag are exempt from revenge.
revengebot - This is similar to to the 'revenge' option, but it only triggers if a bot gets deopped, kicked or banned.
revenge-mode 0 - This settings defines how the bot should punish bad users when revenging. There are four possible settings:
0 Deop the user.
1 Deop the user and give them the +d flag for the channel.
2 Deop the user, give them the +d flag for the channel, and kick them.
3 Deop the user, give them the +d flag for the channel, kick, and ban them.
These settings control this kind of behavior in eggdrop for each channel. I wouldn't think a script would be needed for this, however there a few protect op scripts out there. If you want to remove any bans set by everyone but the bot. Try the settings
userbans - Allow bans to be made by users directly? If turned off, the bot will require all bans to be made through the bot's console.
:) hope it helps