This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

psyBNC login Problem on Undernet

Help with usage of shell accounts and bouncers.
D
Danik
Halfop

psyBNC login Problem on Undernet

Post by Danik »

This is the script

Code: Select all

server NOTICE * * "*Highest connection count*" echo "PRIVMSG x@channels.undernet.org :login ident pass"
server NOTICE * * "*Highest connection count*" echo "MODE $USERNICK +x"
server JOIN x@undernet.org * * echo "PRIVMSG x@channels.undernet.org :login username pass"
but it has an error when it connects to the server:

Code: Select all

[10:56:58] --psyBNC- Thu Oct  2 07:57:06 :Cannot execute program echo "PRIVMSG x@channels.undernet.org :login username pass" invoked by Danik
-
[10:57:01] --psyBNC- Thu Oct  2 07:57:06 :Cannot execute program echo "MODE $USERNICK +x" invoked by Danik
-
[10:57:02] -Diemen.NL.EU.Undernet.Org- Highest connection count: 29181 (29180 clients)
-
[10:57:03] -Diemen.NL.EU.Undernet.Org- on 5 ca 2(4) ft 10(10) tr
ultralord
Master

Post by ultralord »

wrong section ! :roll:
n
nml375
Revered One

Post by nml375 »

Moved to the proper section
NML_375
s
syntax-err0r
Voice

Post by syntax-err0r »

lo, can anyone teach me how do i do this? it looks like its not working, my machine is freebsd. i installed psybnc from ports, what are the requirements for me to be able to do this? initially psybnc doesnt have a folder its just located in /usr/loca/etc/, then i moved it to /home/ i created a folder their named psybnc, moved all the psybnc.* in psybnc folder then created a script folder inside the psybnc folder. i did as the script aboved was as it was written and changed the user and pass to my user and pass then did a /sreload scrpt, after that i did a /bquit then /bconnect. nothing happend. it doesnt even tried to login help anyone?

thanks and best regards.