This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

User Chat counter

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
F
Felix2003
Voice

User Chat counter

Post by Felix2003 »

Hello all i have searched the forums and couldn't find anything like this so my apologises if there is one

im looking for a script that will count the amount of times a user writes a line and also log the line they said

something like this

me: hello all
you: howdy
me: greetings
you: begin the test

they would be saved to the log file and then i do something like !stats and it shows

Me: 2 Lines
You: 1 Line(s)

but i also want the ability to type !scratch and the last line that the user who typed !scratch is deleted from the log or maybe !scratch what ever was said and it deletes that line from the log

an example

me: hello all
you: howdy
me: greetings
you: begin the test
you: !scratch howdy
*bot queries you* howdy has been deleted from the log

with that in mind id also like a cmd that would show me how many scratches have been made and show the users who !scratched

so it would show

me: !scratchcount
Bot: 1 Scratch has been counted
Bot: Felix2003 has Scratched 1 time(s)
Bot: randomuser has Scratched 3 time(s)

Thank you for your time and i hope you can help me :)

**Edit: almost forgot this will script will only be active in one channel but the !scratchcount and !stats can be used in any other channel the bot is in and i was wondering if there was a way for it to ignore action lines

like /me slaps you
Last edited by Felix2003 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F
Felix2003
Voice

Post by Felix2003 »

im still interested in this if anybody has any idea were i could look to get started :)

any help is always appriciated