This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Statusd script - Seend re-imagined. Latest version v0.3.7

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
l
lee8oi
Halfop

Post by lee8oi »

Statusd is a reimagining of Seend script designed to track users by storing thier latest activity & hostmask. Activities include joined, parted, kicked, quit, nick change, spoke, and action. If status is not found script will check channels nick list. If nick isn't in channel then a pattern search will be performed instead and results displayed. Script also includes the ability to search for nicks by hostmask using the host parameter. As well as an automatic backup system that saves on .die, restart, timed intervals.

*Configuration options can be changed using the dcc command 'statusd'. Configurable options include all listed in configuration section.

Latest copy of this script available on github: https://github.com/lee8oi/statusd/blob/ ... tatusd.tcl
Last edited by lee8oi on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:22 am, edited 13 times in total.
l
lee8oi
Halfop

Updates for v0.2

Post by lee8oi »

v0.2 updates.
1. Fixed channel arg to be case insensitive.
2. Added new feature. If nick specified is not found script will search for names which include the pattern. If channel arg is provided search will only look for matches in that channel.
l
lee8oi
Halfop

Statusd v0.2.2 - Reimagining the Seend script.

Post by lee8oi »

Script has been moved to its own github repository. New github link is:
https://github.com/lee8oi/statusd/blob/ ... tatusd.tcl
l
lee8oi
Halfop

New release 0.2.4

Post by lee8oi »

Added host search capability. Users can lookup which nicks match the specified hostmask. Normal tcl string matching characters apply (wildcards etc). Command usage: !status host <hostmask>
l
lee8oi
Halfop

New release 0.2.7

Post by lee8oi »

Fixed Kick logger to correctly retain targets existing hostmask information. sets to 'none' if no hostmask exists. (kick event doesn't provide the target's hostmask just the hostmask of user doing the kicking. So it must be obtained from other loggers and stored.)

Fixed minor logging bug. Also fixed host search results to show nicks in thier proper letter case instead of all lowercase.
l
lee8oi
Halfop

New release 0.3.2

Post by lee8oi »

From 0.2.7 to current I've made various changes and added the capability to change script configuration via dcc/partyline. Until 0.3.1 the changes made via dcc were only temporary.

I Added configuration backup system. Script configuration settings are now saved & restored through the backup system as well as with '.statusd load' and '.statusd store' commands via dcc/partyline.

I also Removed backup_trigger & its configuration options since backups can be performed via dcc/partyline. Also a couple other minor fixes and documentation changes.
l
lee8oi
Halfop

Statusd script - Seend re-imagined. Latest version v0.3.3

Post by lee8oi »

Script now checks if nick is in channel when a status is not found. If nick is not in channel then a pattern search will be performed and results returned.
l
lee8oi
Halfop

Post by lee8oi »

4.Fixed bug that caused nick patterns with * symbols to trigger 'currently in chan' responses.
5.Modified pattern search to also search channel nick list for matching names.
6.Added chancheck function to validate specified channels. This fixes a bug related to users specifying channels that the bot has not joined.
7.Fixed configuration system to eliminate the extra binds leftover after changing command trigger & configuration via partyline.
F
FightingNavyman
Voice

thanks

Post by FightingNavyman »

DUDE this script is AWSOME i been looking for something like this for ages. thanks a lot my users are happy with this script too:D :lol: [/i]
l
lee8oi
Halfop

Re: thanks

Post by lee8oi »

FightingNavyman wrote:DUDE this script is AWSOME i been looking for something like this for ages. thanks a lot my users are happy with this script too:D :lol: [/i]
Glad you like it. I built it to suit my purposes and to implement a few ideas I received while building my first eggdrop script "Seend". I'm certainly proud of this script and it has been a fun project. Please let me know if you find any bugs or have any new ideas for it. I'm open to any improvements that will make it better for everyone. Thanks again. Great to see someone enjoying my work :)
x
x0x
Op

Post by x0x »

When you have a channel with capital letters, things go wrong. The script saves the channel name without the capital letters so you end up with only search results.